ADVERTISEMENT

Positive thoughts thread 😭

RedTheGreat

Walk On
Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda worried after several years without a bowl we might find ourselves in unchartered territory and be bowl eligible.

Please validate my fears and share your thread sprinkles (nice thoughts) so that I can be, unburdened by what has been.

Thanks all.

I was really gassy today, but they didn’t stink at all. So, no harm no foul I guess. And I’ll take that as a positive…
I can’t say I have the same confidence in my gastrointestinal situation. Had some crabcakes and coleslaw for lunch and smoked some wings for dinner and must say… I rate the trust of my farts at a solid 3.4/10 right now. Any single one could be a mistake.

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

I was really gassy today, but they didn’t stink at all. So, no harm no foul I guess. And I’ll take that as a positive…
Me with this feeling all day at work. Get home rip my first one and let the fam know - it’s okay they haven’t smelled all day … 5 seconds later everyone leaving the room calling me disgusting while fanning their faces … I still couldn’t smell them. I no longer carry the confidence on my no-smellers I once did.

Me with this feeling all day at work. Get home rip my first one and let the fam know - it’s okay they haven’t smelled all day … 5 seconds later everyone leaving the room calling me disgusting while fanning their faces … I still couldn’t smell them. I no longer carry the confidence on my no-smellers I once did.

Maybe your family just has sensitive smelling? Hang in there

I'm kinda worried after several years without a bowl we might find ourselves in unchartered territory and be bowl eligible.

Please validate my fears and share your thread sprinkles (nice thoughts) so that I can be, unburdened by what has been.

Thanks all.
For The People Yes GIF by Kamala Harris

• Haha
Reactions: RedTheGreat
In fairness you did say “pretty sure they’ve never beaten us in history” … I would have never bet they were ahead in the series regardless of how far it went back.
I stand by my statement

the only win they have over us was in 2021 when their weird coach who kisses his players on the lips beat Noah Vedral while having his players fake injuries every other play

our boys went to war in the '40s while those draft dodgers stayed home just like minnesota

I stand by my statement

the only win they have over us was in 2021 when their weird coach who kisses his players on the lips beat Noah Vedral while having his players fake injuries every other play

our boys went to war in the '40s while those draft dodgers stayed home just like minnesota
I remember clearly the fake injuries. Such a chump move.

Indiana has had a soft schedule, so their offensive production has been skewed. Regardless, they are still producing and have figured something out.
Our schedule was very workable as well up to this point, and I think we’re still a team rising as we figure some things out.

Reactions: king_kong_
I remember clearly the fake injuries. Such a chump move.

Indiana has had a soft schedule, so their offensive production has been skewed. Regardless, they are still producing and have figured something out.
Our schedule was very workable as well up to this point, and I think we’re still a team rising as we figure some things out.
Rhule gets a major gift to finally beat a ranked team as a power 4/5 coach. Indiana won’t finish the season ranked. Can’t blow this gift.

Two teams still looking to have great seasons. Was listening to Carriker's interview with Bill Busch. Busch said he was surprised by their defensive numbers, as he thought they were maybe a little weak on the back end and had no real monsters on the Dline. So if NU's Oline can hold up in pass pro, the throws should be there and the running game should be as well. NU has to limit IU's offensive game and control the ball. But I suspect with that offense, IU will keep attacking all game, even if they are behind. It would be nice to have Hill on the field if he can go. Getting Javin Wright back in the rotation is also a big deal, as he is the best LB in pass coverage.

Two teams still looking to have great seasons. Was listening to Carriker's interview with Bill Busch. Busch said he was surprised by their defensive numbers, as he thought they were maybe a little weak on the back end and had no real monsters on the Dline. So if NU's Oline can hold up in pass pro, the throws should be there and the running game should be as well. NU has to limit IU's offensive game and control the ball. But I suspect with that offense, IU will keep attacking all game, even if they are behind. It would be nice to have Hill on the field if he can go. Getting Javin Wright back in the rotation is also a big deal, as he is the best LB in pass coverage.
The way Rhule talked in the presser it seemed Hill was going to be ready because the fascia burst leaving the tunnel the last game. While extremely painful then (I know nothing about this injury) it leads to healing.

The way Rhule talked in the presser it seemed Hill was going to be ready because the fascia burst leaving the tunnel the last game. While extremely painful then (I know nothing about this injury) it leads to healing.
I'm working off the assumption that he will be limited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT