ADVERTISEMENT

So predictable. Shideur is a tool

Jackson state... good for him. If only Rhule had a son to play at some low level school. I don't even know what level Jackson State is. FCS? D1? Let's see how Deion does going forward. General downward trend.
So it is a negative to raise a kid who is one of the best quarterbacks in college football? This board is calling Deion low IQ yet somehow he was able to raise or train two highly D1 players, and keep probably the most versatile player in America happy in one of the worst places to play. So whatever Deion is...he isn't an experienced,dedicated college football coach..but he isn't dumb. We would love to have his kids playing for NU, and would love to have him cheering on the big red, selling NU to recruits, and we would love the smack talk as long as it was backed with good play, as it mostly is by the Sanders brothers and Hunter. Whatever you want to say about the "culture", I've see the Huskers fall behind by 28 on the road to a superior team many times, and never lose by 18... MANY times under Bo, once under Rhule, too much under Frost where the team just gave up. Colorado didn't do that.

He'll still be a 1st round draft pick because the NFL is desperate for QBs. But he'll flame out and have to make his first contract money last him the rest of his life. Probably why daddy is hyping him. He knows he'll be broke and out of the NFL by 28.
At this point I don’t even see him being a 1st rounder, unfortunately he will be drafted by someone I just hope it’s not by my team. If I had to guess he will go in the 3rd round, he will not test well at the combine, and he will surly struggle in the interview process. There will be a team that has a good culture that will think their veterans can reel him in and will take a flier on him, but I don’t even see a team that needs a QB drafting him, they will all go a different route.

Jackson state... good for him. If only Rhule had a son to play at some low level school. I don't even know what level Jackson State is. FCS? D1? Let's see how Deion does going forward. General downward trend.
Lol. Jackson State.

Dude forgot to include his Pop Warner coaching record.

That had to add at least 30 more wins.

At this point I don’t even see him being a 1st rounder, unfortunately he will be drafted by someone I just hope it’s not by my team. If I had to guess he will go in the 3rd round, he will not test well at the combine, and he will surly struggle in the interview process. There will be a team that has a good culture that will think their veterans can reel him in and will take a flier on him, but I don’t even see a team that needs a QB drafting him, they will all go a different route.

Interview? I can’t understand a thing he says.
He referred to Raiola as “Rowley” in his post game. People said he threw his OL under the bus. I couldn’t understand a word he said

Reactions: baseball31ne
I don't know about Sheduar's mom but Deion isn't stupid. He may or may not be a good head coach, his overall record is 32-15. Matt Rhule is 54-50. Both have taken over a couple of the worst programs in college football. Maybe we look at different measurables as to who is "smart" or a "good coach" but I would imagine record is pretty important. Even head to head, they are 1-1...Colorado beat us by 22, we beat them by 18 so....
Deion is a narcissist egotist and runs his yap too much. His only success as a coach was when he had three five star players at an HBCU school at an FCS level. The man is pond scum and only cares about himself. He treats his players like crap, except his son's and Hunter. He will flame out again this year, his players will take his persona and quit on him, again.

So it is a negative to raise a kid who is one of the best quarterbacks in college football? This board is calling Deion low IQ yet somehow he was able to raise or train two highly D1 players, and keep probably the most versatile player in America happy in one of the worst places to play. So whatever Deion is...he isn't an experienced,dedicated college football coach..but he isn't dumb. We would love to have his kids playing for NU, and would love to have him cheering on the big red, selling NU to recruits, and we would love the smack talk as long as it was backed with good play, as it mostly is by the Sanders brothers and Hunter. Whatever you want to say about the "culture", I've see the Huskers fall behind by 28 on the road to a superior team many times, and never lose by 18... MANY times under Bo, once under Rhule, too much under Frost where the team just gave up. Colorado didn't do that.
White knighting Deon and CU is odd..... I mean of your a CU fan I get it. But then it's wierd your here. If you're a Husker fan and don't see the train wreck west of Lincoln, idk.....

Deion is a narcissist egotist and runs his yap too much. His only success as a coach was when he had three five star players at an HBCU school at an FCS level. The man is pond scum and only cares about himself. He treats his players like crap, except his son's and Hunter. He will flame out again this year, his players will take his persona and quit on him, again.
Sanders had so much more talent at Jackson State than those teams he faced, it was going to be him truly screwing things up for them to lose.

I’ve been clear over several threads what I think of him. Watching his son’s act outside of the actual game itself, he thinks like dad. Gifted talent, thinks he is 10x better than he is at least. Will have another 1-2 McCarver moments like daddy did when someone said something about him he didn’t like. Maybe he’ll leave the field early again. Concussion protocol would have been for him to leave before he did. That was safe yourself embarrassment and he even screwed that up.

White knighting Deon and CU is odd..... I mean of your a CU fan I get it. But then it's wierd your here. If you're a Husker fan and don't see the train wreck west of Lincoln, idk.....
RE: notscottfrost

He's actually a Scott Frost apologist. Go back and look at his posts. He's a butt hurt little soy boy.

Reactions: Laner2
Sorry bro. You have no grip on reality. Keep trolling buff boy. His boy is not the best QB in college. Such a dumb comment. Be better in the trolling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT