ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games- Trade rumors

If it were up to me, I wouldn't even pick up the phone...and I doubt very much Kansas City is actually entertaining this anyway.
your team's preferred MO is employing abhorrent scumbags with little or no regard for their fellow man

my guess is Clar Khunt was first to inquire

replacing one scumbag with another is the KC way

your team's preferred MO is employing abhorrent scumbags with little or no regard for their fellow man

my guess is Clar Khunt was first to inquire

replacing one scumbag with another is the KC way

#ouch

...you know if you think about it, with Rice out, if we did add Hill, the number of scumbags would be identical. I think I could be talked into this. Do they have some sort of NIL program I could donate to, to help cover his salary do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Chiefs have about $5 million in cap room and I believe Davante Adams has a $25 million dollar cap hit this year and north of 40 the next 2 years (I think those 2 years could be reworked). Regardless I can’t see the Chiefs making that work. Amari Cooper on the other hand….

Last edited:
yeah....no. he broke up with Rogers once, and now Rogers team kinda sucks, and Adams is on the back nine of his career...if he wants to win, he will go to one of about 3 teams, Ravens, Chiefs, or Bills, those three would give him the best shot..... If he just wants another payday, he will go wherever.
I would be surprised if they would trade him within the conference. But it is the Raiders, so who knows.

Clar Khunt just gives me the wierdo vibes,, he’s definitely off in some way.
Can’t stand Tyreek hill…what a shitty human being. And funny how rashee rice had no repurcussions at all from a hit and run caught on video

Reactions: king_kong_
All goes back to not letting the OT's line up in the backfield. IMO.
Could be

Also there’s that pesky pendulum

Passing has reigned for years now. Only a matter of time before a counter was firmly in place, this time in the form of freak, amorphous athletes at each level of NFL defenses

Guys like Fred Warner and Kyle Hamilton are basically 2 players in 1 on any given snap

And quarterback play continues to wane due to the ever widening gap between playing the position at lower levels vs the men’s league

So its out that the Raiders will take a 2nd and an additional/conditional for Adams....yeah the Chiefs are in the same division but if they offer a first, would that not matter? I think they need to he on the phone and at least gauge intetest...they need him, its OK to overpay when you're chasing history.

So its out that the Raiders will take a 2nd and an additional/conditional for Adams....yeah the Chiefs are in the same division but if they offer a first, would that not matter? I think they need to he on the phone and at least gauge intetest...they need him, its OK to overpay when you're chasing history.
Would be an insane pickup.

Watch him get hurt 3 games in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT