ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Cuts

Really would have liked seeing Adrian make the Jets roster, hopefully someone else will give him a shot..

Purdy is playing for the head coach who is probably the best guy I've ever seen at getting the most out of his QBs. Pickett has a stronger arm than Purdy and has similar athleticism. I love what Purdy brings to the table. That said, I believe Pickett has been put in horrible situations behind awful O lines with an awful OC. Purdy is in a tremendous situation for a young QB with maybe the best RB in the NFL and incredible pass catchers to go with a very good O line and a dominant left tackle. Lots of QBs would flourish in San Francisco right no.

Laugh if you want. I'll admit it's kind of a hot take but often stats don't tell the whole story. I like watching Purdy but he STILL has those WTH moments he had sometimes at ISU.
Please stop. If Shanahan was this great quarterback whisperer, he would not have drafted Trey Lance so high and then disposed of him shortly after. That was a major blunder

Some cuts are for salary cap reasons. Not saying this one was . But when there are surprise releases that’s the reason
It's a cat and mouse game sometimes. They often try to decide who they can waive without another team picking them up or is he a guy that we can reasonably replace if somebody does claim him? The process helps bad GMs

Please stop. If Shanahan was this great quarterback whisperer, he would not have drafted Trey Lance so high and then disposed of him shortly after. That was a major blunder
Lance was Lynch's choice because he wanted a guy who could give defenses fits with his legs. Picking QBs is a crap shoot but nobody can argue that Shanahan doesn't get the most out of his QBs. Good Lord he won games with Nick Mullens. I'm a huge Brock Purdy fan but that doesn't cloud my view of what he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT