ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball at Clemson Tonight

Still curious whether the Seton Hall win will help the resume. They lost at home to SLU after losing to NU, but then won a tournament over them weekend, including handing Miami their first loss.

At Minnesota in a few weeks will be another tough one.

Sorry I missed this one though I caught the last ten sec on my phone. Hopefully, espnu shows a replay late tonight.

Congrats on a good win. Way to kick off the challenge and get a W for the Big. What happened to Nebraska’s big center from last year?

Congrats on a good win. Way to kick off the challenge and get a W for the Big. What happened to Nebraska’s big center from last year?
He transferred. He has a brother who thinks he's better than what he is and talked him into transferring and made a package deal for him and their younger brother. Good riddance if you ask me.

I think they both ended up at Dayton.

While I wasn’t very impressed with Clemson in either the Creighton or NU games, Huskers still went into a tough environment against a team that started the year in the top 20 and managed to get a win. Good way to open a stretch of difficult but very winnable games.

Last edited:
He transferred. He has a brother who thinks he's better than what he is and talked him into transferring and made a package deal for him and their younger brother. Good riddance if you ask me.

I think they both ended up at Dayton.
Okay Thanks. He looked like the type of player that if he got in supreme condition could be a plus player his last year and a half, but could be more of a liability until then.

I did forget about the Dingle attachment to Miles this off-season though. Good to see the fire is still burning.

I did forget about the Dingle attachment to Miles this off-season though. Good to see the fire is still burning.
Not so much an attachment as it is an appreciation for somebody who has brought the best talent and basketball to NU since Danny Nee. Is he Bill Self? No but I found it excruciating to watch Collier's and Doc's teams. It pisses me off to see people rip on Miles for every little thing they might disagree with. Sure there are things I question but for heaven's sake let things play out. For the most part, Miles' teams are fun to watch and we actually have guys who are good at something besides just mugging the other team to try to keep it close enough to maybe steal it at the end. I've been watching NU basketball since I was a kid watching Joe Cipriano's teams in the old coliseum. This is a good as it has been since Nee and I'm hoping Miles can make us a consistent top 6 B1G team..

FWIW - B1G is 4-4 against the ACC in the Challenge. Nebraska is the only team to pick up a road win thus far.

Some good match-ups tonight, too.

Okay Thanks. He looked like the type of player that if he got in supreme condition could be a plus player his last year and a half, but could be more of a liability until then.

He was chubby, had feet of stone and could not jump. Other than that he was a great center. /sarcasm

Reactions: LRob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT