ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball 2.5 over Herky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.... I knew we get in foul trouble and then look like crap! 44 points to this team when Defense is supposed to be our strength? Tyler Cook is the best player in the floor. He continues to get to the line, and we have Heimann and Borchardt trying to guard him and Garza (who isn’t even healthy). One half to go but man what a disappointing half

Uh, Thor - when there's a half second left, you kinda want to stay on the guy with the ball. Not a big need to cheat into the passing lane there.

Down by 4 and Palmer has been quiet so far. Should be a good second half.

I know its a road game but man they need to step it up on the defensive side of the ball.. this team is so much better in transition.
And that's how you transition. I might go bald watching this year after year after year after year

Was there a Iowa wrestling meet scheduled at the same time time? That arena is empty.

Considering you're what, 1-3 the last 4 games against us, you should probably run along.
There was absolutely piss poor officiating in those games we lost. BTW Iowa is 7-4 against Nebby since they joined the league not counting this blowout.

It could be we are seeing the end of the Mile's era.

Can't solve a basic 2-3 zone.
Can't rebound.
Can't play D without fouling.

There is more but this is very disappointing to watch. If this game continues as is they had better win a lot games from here on out.

There was absolutely piss poor officiating in those games we lost. BTW Iowa is 7-4 against Nebby since they joined the league not counting this blowout.

And you haven't won shit recently. Isn't that how that works?

The only more consistent scoring drought
It could be we are seeing the end of the Mile's era.

Can't solve a basic 2-3 zone.
Can't rebound.
Can't play D without fouling.

There is more but this is very disappointing to watch. If this game continues as is they had better win a lot games from here on out.

Bad game to go 3-18 from 3.

This

HAH! THIS game is piss poor officiating. Watson never has 4 fouls with almost half the game left, he is an exceptional defender. Iowa #1 in the country in ft attempts per fg. Refs just seem to want to help Iowa this year. You watch the game and you can’t see anything they do differently to “get fouled”. Watson pokes the ball away from little Fran and it’s a “foul”. Changes the game.

This

HAH! THIS game is piss poor officiating. Watson never has 4 fouls with almost half the game left, he is an exceptional defender. Iowa #1 in the country in ft attempts per fg. Refs just seem to want to help Iowa this year. You watch the game and you can’t see anything they do differently to “get fouled”. Watson pokes the ball away from little Fran and it’s a “foul”. Changes the game.
I don't know about the officiating, but generally, when you are a team with no bugs, you have to be extra aggressive on the defensive glass and really move the rock on offense. We do neither. Until that changes...NIT??

I must be watching a different game. What I am seeing is a game where Iowa is getting every call and it is still a game. Palmer did not play well in the first half and we are still in this game!

Reactions: EATAFAT1
This

You obviously don’t know what a foul looks like!

200w.gif

Reactions: SC_'sker and newAD
With the amount of talent we have, there is no way Iowa should be in this game. Just fire Miles' ass and get it over with. Start over, because we know we won't win 10 games next year anyway.

Look at that dirty ref yuckin' it up with the Iowa players. All smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT