ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball 2.5 over Herky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to -2.5. If Nebraska hits their wide open threes and layups, it’ll be game over.

Iowa, especially Cook, are really good at drawing fouls. Copeland and Roby better stay out of foul trouble against him or we will have to try to have Borchardt guard him and that won’t end well!

no one complains more about officiating than stoo-pid iwegian basketball fans and coach fwaaaaan

Haven’t been impressed with Frans kid at point guard he isn’t a scoring threat he is just an average point guard.. Bohannan and Weiscamp can’t be left open taking those 3’s because Iowa loves shooting the outside 3’s..

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
Winning on the road isn’t easy. But, these are the type of games this team needs to win if they want to exceed expectations. We are playing for seeding right now and road wins will go a long way.

Doesn’t get any easier with @Indiana and Mich St looking. Starting 1-3 in Big Ten would not be good.

Winning on the road isn’t easy. But, these are the type of games this team needs to win if they want to exceed expectations. We are playing for seeding right now and road wins will go a long way.

Doesn’t get any easier with @Indiana and Mich St looking. Starting 1-3 in Big Ten would not be good.

Let’s beat Ioway and Penn St this week first before we think about the next week..

Nebraska will have more wide open 3's and layups than it has seen all year. If they make them this will be over in a hurry.

Reactions: Huskred01
I’ll be at one of my Herky buddies watching the BBall and the Chicago Bears playoff game at the same time with a few Husker and Hawkeye friends so I won’t be posting comments like I might usually do during the game.

GO BIG RED!

Playing for seeding? It’s a foregone conclusion that we’re in the dance?

If NU can keep it close until half when Roby and Copeland come back, they’ll have a shot. Plus, Palmer is scoreless so far. This assumes NU gets their sh1t together, which is obviously not a guarantee.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Don’t forget baseball we are one of the best in the B1G in baseball.
giphy.gif

How do you not put a little pressure on to sloW that down. This appears to be a very unintelligent team. Maybe that is too strong. But definitely not game awareness

I know its a road game but man they need to step it up on the defensive side of the ball.. this team is so much better in transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT