ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska benefited from the worst non call I’ve ever seen

images

The non call win saved Frost job.

Complain to the Big Ten, not us. I'm actually shocked how bad the officiating is in the Big Ten. Overall the Big XII had a much more consistent officiating staff. Except for Nebraska's final season in the Big XII, where they were obviously grabbing and twisting our balls, I thought it was much more professional than the amateur hour in the Big Ten.

I believe we were warned about the terrible officiating when we joined. But the big 10 should be embarrassed.

The refs shouldn't even have a mic as half the things they say are just wrong. If they can't articulate what the calls are, how can you trust them to get said calls right in the first place?

Have you guys watched the NFL? Officiating is horrible everywhere. And I’m not suggesting bias, just incompetence. I have no idea what happened but it seems to have afflicted the whole profession

Reactions: yunginsNU2 and c3o
Have you guys watched the NFL? Officiating is horrible everywhere. And I’m not suggesting bias, just incompetence. I have no idea what happened but it seems to have afflicted the whole profession

Starts with assholes yelling at them while they ref Mighty Mites causing them to quit before they get experience. Add in 48 slow motion hi-def cameras in every game and the fact that they get a higher % of calls right than coaches call successful plays or players execute properly during a game yet fans expect perfection from humans.

Is the problem really the refs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT