ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Dylan Jordan decision your predictions?

Bigred511

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
I have a bad feeling. He shows a TCU post when driving to Lincoln. Huskers basketball was pathetic. He is getting other offers.

I think he commits to NU. It's a good get for a program in need to pass rushers and I love signing a defensive player who is being recruited by Utah & TCU. Sure, he isn't going to help NU move up the recruiting rankings this winter, but come on, we need to remember that there are areas of the country where no recruiting services are really assigning people to. I doubt anyone is assigned to scout the corner of SE Kansas. And then, both KU and K-State had coaches going out the door so they didn't go after him hard. I think this is a classic under the radar situation.

So Parker out of Dallas is no longer an option? Would prefer Parker over Dylan Jordan but we need a OLB regardless..

So Parker out of Dallas is no longer an option? Would prefer Parker over Dylan Jordan but we need a OLB regardless..
As would I, but I don't know it it's an either/or proposition.

They didn't get Njoku, we don't know about Houston. You could end up with a final 4 like this:

Houston
MPM
Parker
Jordan

Or

MPM
Parker
Jordan
(Reserved for Grad Transfer)

Maybe even

MPM
Jordan
Bivens
(Reserved for GT)

I think he commits to NU. It's a good get for a program in need to pass rushers and I love signing a defensive player who is being recruited by Utah & TCU. Sure, he isn't going to help NU move up the recruiting rankings this winter, but come on, we need to remember that there are areas of the country where no recruiting services are really assigning people to. I doubt anyone is assigned to scout the corner of SE Kansas. And then, both KU and K-State had coaches going out the door so they didn't go after him hard. I think this is a classic under the radar situation.

He got a huge ratings bump on 247 (top 200 player)
So it should help the rankings on that side.

Also, Parker is very much in play. Taking both seems evermore realistic at this point.

Should add that Mo Barry was “most likely” his player host, and how could he say No to Mo?
Mo would show him what the expectation is going to look like going forward, and if Jordan has the right kind of character we want he’s probably got the adrenaline pumping through his veins in excitement right now. It would be like catching the Husker fever that Mo transmits as oh so contagious.

I want him at N, he's the fastest LB recruit in the country. I don't care if he isn't rated.

Reactions: Dean Pope
If he comes and the team can fill the remaining slots well, it’s a hell of a year two foundation.

Is the 26th scholly right now Daniels on the grad transfer? I keep hearing 4 left but it’s pretty much thought no Bland so just wanted to confirm why we only have 4 left. Sorry for asking I’m sure it’s been stated before. Thanks guys.

If he comes and the team can fill the remaining slots well, it’s a hell of a year two foundation.

Is the 26th scholly right now Daniels on the grad transfer? I keep hearing 4 left but it’s pretty much thought no Bland so just wanted to confirm why we only have 4 left. Sorry for asking I’m sure it’s been stated before. Thanks guys.
Correct. Daniels puts us at 26 and most think Bland is out.

Reactions: baseball31ne
He got a huge ratings bump on 247 (top 200 player)
So it should help the rankings on that side.

Also, Parker is very much in play. Taking both seems evermore realistic at this point.
Interesting. I didn't know Jordon got bumped up but I'm not surprised. At this point, I think Jordon has eliminated some schools because there isn't time to visit, but I heard that Auburn and Florida State both wanted him.

As for Parker, isn't it down to us and Kansas? I like our chances there. Normally, we don't lose recruits to Kansas, but Miles and his staff are new at KU. I think Coach Miles will pull off a few recruiting surprises at some point.

Interesting.

As for Parker, isn't it down to us and Kansas? I like our chances there. Normally, we don't lose recruits to Kansas, but Miles and his staff are new at KU. I think Coach Miles will pull off a few recruiting surprises at some point.

He decommited from TTech but according to 247 sports he still has interest in Lubbock... Believe he is visiting Lawrence this coming weekend.

Between TCU and us, he loved his Fort Worth visit and almost committed then. It’ll be real curious if tge GBR officially put us over the top this weekend...

Sounds like TCU was a clear #1 at least going into the weekend, so we were working from behind.

Last edited:
Guys on this board have been talking about what 4 players they want or don’t want to round out the class. It’s a possibility we only get 1 or 2 more, can’t count your chickens.... DJ could be a good one, that will sting if he’s gone.

Guys on this board have been talking about what 4 players they want or don’t want to round out the class. It’s a possibility we only get 1 or 2 more, can’t count your chickens.... DJ could be a good one, that will sting if he’s gone.

Yeah, I am starting to think that we won't get to 29 (leaving one spot open for grad transfer). Parker seems like a Longshot, DJ I think goes to TCU, and I don't have a good feeling about Houston. We'll see what happens with Fonua, Bivens, and MPM.

Reactions: Huzkers25
With how big the class is and the amount of development he seems to need, it wouldn't "sting" me as long as NU could get Parker. Not that I mind a kid with a bunch of athleticism to cap off a big class and spend a year or two putting on weight and working on his technique.

I have a bad feeling. He shows a TCU post when driving to Lincoln. Huskers basketball was pathetic. He is getting other offers.

I'm ambivalent. We've got some good to great recruits during HC Frosts first two seasons. I am more about who wants to be here. If he expects coddling, goodbye.

Have to think some of the reporters will get ahold of him tonight and I bet we will all have a pretty good idea of where he is headed soon.

With how big the class is and the amount of development he seems to need, it wouldn't "sting" me as long as NU could get Parker. Not that I mind a kid with a bunch of athleticism to cap off a big class and spend a year or two putting on weight and working on his technique.

I hear you on maybe needing any year or two of development but honestly 9 out of 10 recruits will need a couple of years to mature/weights etc. before you see them on the field. Isn't that utliamately the sign of a strong program when kids are brought along and learn the system etc? Show me a team with a bunch of young underclassman starting and chances are they’re not a very good team.

FSU and Auburn in the heart of the glorified SEC states are offering JD, I’d imagine they don’t worry about a “project”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT