ADVERTISEMENT

Miracle Work by Rhule / “Savior” Lessons to Learn

maplesyrup95

Junior
Nov 26, 2014
First off, Dylan Raiola picking Nebraska is damn near miracle work by Rhule. For how poorly the former “savior” fumbled the rapport with the Raiolas, Rhule completely saved face in ONE year. We can chalk up some of this to 1890 too, but at the end of the day this W goes to Matt Rhule, the culture he is building.

Second and most importantly, to all of those with whatever level of pull you have at NU - be it boosters, boosters affiliates, football alumni, administrators, etc… can we please not make the same mistakes as we did 3-4ish years ago when our former head coach began his descent to his dismissal? I think we are all well aware of what can happen to a “program savior” if they come to Lincoln and get involved with the wrong crowd.

This time around, can we simply just leave Dylan to Matt Rhule, the team, his Uncle and his family? He’ll have no shortage of all kinds of non-football, extra-curricular opportunities, so how about this time around we let a person of this caliber work hard, and not cut corners?

First off, Dylan Raiola picking Nebraska is damn near miracle work by Rhule. For how poorly the former “savior” fumbled the rapport with the Raiolas, Rhule completely saved face in ONE year. We can chalk up some of this to 1890 too, but at the end of the day this W goes to Matt Rhule, the culture he is building.

Second and most importantly, to all of those with whatever level of pull you have at NU - be it boosters, boosters affiliates, football alumni, administrators, etc… can we please not make the same mistakes as we did 3-4ish years ago when our former head coach began his descent to his dismissal? I think we are all well aware of what can happen to a “program savior” if they come to Lincoln and get involved with the wrong crowd.

This time around, can we simply just leave Dylan to Matt Rhule, the team, his Uncle and his family? He’ll have no shortage of all kinds of non-football, extra-curricular opportunities, so can we please leave a person of this caliber to himself this time around, and not cutting corners?
I'd figure Donovan isn't going to let his nephew mix with the wrong crowd.

This time around, can we simply just leave Dylan to Matt Rhule, the team, his Uncle and his family? He’ll have no shortage of all kinds of non-football, extra-curricular opportunities, so how about this time around we let a person of this caliber work hard, and not cut corners?
nana changing GIF

I think with DR here coach Rhule is looking to have a very Rhule like 3rd season as coach here.
That's about all I can say when it comes to young adults being paid to play college sports, so I'll leave it at that.
The fade away for me is real. Shoulda burned out long ago.

Reactions: Lincoln100
I think with DR here coach Rhule is looking to have a very Rhule like 3rd season as coach here.
That's about all I can say when it comes to young adults being paid to play college sports, so I'll leave it at that.
The fade away for me is real. Shoulda burned out long ago.
Are you gonna be ok?

He is a huge talent, 18y old, a freshman and still a kid. Hopefully he's given a chance to develop and breathe by this crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT