ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Zimmer girlfriend

Agreed. Fake breasts, nose, cheeks. Botox. Collagen in lips. Probably liposuction in "problem areas". It is not even subtle.

Trust me, if you have ever felt fake hard breasts or kissed plumped up lips, it is far more weird than arousing.
So you just fessed up you'd hit it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Soooo many dudes on here that are either worried their wife has their login info or a bunch of dudes that are lying for no reason.

Look, it is okay to admit you would love to bang her.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Soooo many dudes on here that are either worried their wife has their login info or a bunch of dudes that are lying for no reason.

Look, it is okay to admit you would love to bang her.
for me it is more of the women who aren't attractive who try so hard to be attractive that they become fake. It causes neurosis and ego and just not a good look combined with all the plastic. I'd take a natural walmart cashier who knows where she stands. If I were Mike, I would have shopped around more.

for me it is more of the women who aren't attractive who try so hard to be attractive that they become fake. It causes neurosis and ego and just not a good look combined with all the plastic. I'd take a natural walmart cashier who knows where she stands. If I were Mike, I would have shopped around more.

640--80-Lulu_Baer.jpg

Color me doubtful.

I’m married and I love and respect my wife. I (and I suspect many others) wouldn’t take her home if given the opportunity.
Of course you do.. Let us know when she quits looking over your shoulder.;);) My comments were meant to suggest what any of us who were in Zimmer's shoes would do. I suspect you knew that.

Last edited:
Face it, most of us on here have not ****ed over 5 different females. In fact, most of my friends are 1 and done (married) or 2 and done (married).

If you are saying that IF you were ZIM you would look around to do better, okay, I can get that thinking, he is rich and "famous" but...come on.

With that said, Mick Jagger got so sick of ****ing models that he banged that nag from One Day at a Time and supposedly also ****ed David Bowie...so what do I know!

Like some of yall said, take her for a spin and have fun, thats the ceiling here
Until you start peeing fire and find her trying to break into your 2nd story window. Do better fellas. Im disappointed in all of you, except boxes and red and Marlow. This thing is a walking petri dish.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerDana
Of course you do.. Let us know when she quits looking over your shoulder.;);) My comments were meant to suggest what any of us who were in Zimmer's shoes would do. I suspect you knew that.
I don’t need my wife looking over my shoulder to be a decent guy. I can at least admire litespeed since he’s honest about being a horndog that would bang anything that moves. If you want to be an old pervy dude, then fine. But trying to make yourself feel better about it by saying everyone else would too is just lame.

I don’t need my wife looking over my shoulder to be a decent guy. I can at least admire litespeed since he’s honest about being a horndog that would bang anything that moves. If you want to be an old pervy dude, then fine. But trying to make yourself feel better about it by saying everyone else would too is just lame.
Ha...but that is what you are doing you are just saying you won't admit it because you are "decent"

No way. Anyone that looks like they belong in a charity commercial for the starving. fake tits and horse face... I would hope that most here would pass on that.
Agreed. Not hot. Would be at least a twelve pack and a couple of shots before I would hit that. Can't believe she is a "model".

Last edited:
I am in the presence of greek Gods and I am not worthy :)
No way, lite....not me...you know that a greek God, I am not. I just overachieved when it came to my free time in college and in the chick I married. Lol. I just think this b***h is full of botox, silicone, and probably up to four venereal diseases. She just looks like the classic chick that thinks she is a 10.....but is really about a 5.5.

Agreed. Not hot. Would be at least a twelve pack and a couple of shots before I would hit that. Can't believe she is a "model".
I am one who believes that there's no such thing as I can just drink enough alcohol and she'll be hot. No. If I drink enough I would tell her she's ugly to her face. It doesn't mean that I would sleep with her.

I am one who believes that there's no such thing as I can just drink enough alcohol and she'll be hot. No. If I drink enough I would tell her she's ugly to her face. It doesn't mean that I would sleep with her.
Agreed, boxes. I wouldn't hit that even if I was drunk. It was just a joke. It might be time to resurrect the yoga pants thread. lol

Dana is one of the few guys in this thread that can honestly say his wife is hotter. Maybe there are others, but I've met Dana more than a few times and and you sir are an inspiration to us all :)
Fortunately for me....and probably unfortuante for my wife. She probably wakes up every day as says to herself, "WTF did I do, here?" lol

Wander if she sticks around when he is canned after the season
If Zimmer gets fired, he will not stay unemployed for long. I heard teams were hoping Zimmer and Flores (before the Dolphins win streak) were going to get fired so that they could upgrade their HC.

She seems dangerous. In a "murder your dog, poison you with antifreeze, and punch herself in the face repeatedly and seek a protection order against you" kinda way.

Fortunately for me....and probably unfortuante for my wife. She probably wakes up every day as says to herself, "WTF did I do, here?" lol
So much virtue being expressed in this thread COMPLETELY forgetting that this was about a 60 something pot bellied SINGLE football coach shacking up with an under 40 flat bellied fairly attractive woman.......

I asked my wife a year or two ago, "why did you marry me anyway?". Her response without hesitating was " I thought your family had money.".Laughing True story. I had gotten in to my professional program a year before she got in to medical school and I accuse her of just wanting to be sure she could put Dr. in front of her name. Best thing that ever happened to me by far. 40 years in the books.

I think you guys are missing the point. The focus should be on his ability to coach. Me being from Minnesota, this is all I care about (well before I quit watching the NFL). No one would care if a regular guy did this. But it's no wonder that the Vikings are so inconsistent and have lacked effort. How can a player take Zimmer seriously after seeing this??

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT