ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial stadium upgrade email questionnaire

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Filled mine out today. I thought it was very complicated and confusing. I hope my responses were useful but I honestly didn't think they gleaned much insight from me

Filled mine out today. I thought it was very complicated and confusing. I hope my responses were useful but I honestly didn't think they gleaned much insight from me
I did one as well. It did have a weird format to it, but whatever. I gave my feedback and hopefully they highly limit the band like I asked for. Lol.

There was another thread on this a few weeks back if you were interested in what a lot of us had to say. My main problem was there was never a circle for "does not apply" or don't care. For instance, one of the questions was to rate the quality of merchandise sold in the stadium. I didn't know they sold merchandise in the stadium and even if they did I wouldn't care, so how am I supposed to answer that question?

There was another thread on this a few weeks back if you were interested in what a lot of us had to say. My main problem was there was never a circle for "does not apply" or don't care. For instance, one of the questions was to rate the quality of merchandise sold in the stadium. I didn't know they sold merchandise in the stadium and even if they did I wouldn't care, so how am I supposed to answer that question?
You hit the nail on the head with a lot of my issues. I go to my seats and have no clue what other areas of the stadium have.

Sorry I missed the other thread. Been off the board for a couple weeks being sick

You hit the nail on the head with a lot of my issues. I go to my seats and have no clue what other areas of the stadium have.

Sorry I missed the other thread. Been off the board for a couple weeks being sick
What you been drinking cheap whiskey the reason you got sick?

What you been drinking cheap whiskey the reason you got sick?
Nope. Unfortunately had my run in with covid. Kicked my butt and spent all last week in hospital. Haven't felt good since Jan 4. Lotta fatigue. On oxygen because my levels were so low but heading right direction.

Haven't had any hooch all month

Reactions: leodisflowers
I have never made a donation or bought season tickets. Got 3 surveys.
Wife went to a game in 97. She got one

I tried to fill it out today. The whole thing locked up towards what I can only hope was nearly the end. Not doing it again so I guess they will have to roll without my opinion. Laughing

Win some games inside of it, don't give a f about anything else

My response was we are losing and not interested at this point! But, I admit Trev has the program trending in the right direction! Some of the information pertained to me and some not so! I'm section 603, $250 donation per seat and very happy with the seat location! Plenty of seat room, close concessions, bathrooms, and escalators! Win and ill be interested in beer, nice food, outdoor seating etc! So frustrating, the losses but at least Trev is proactive! GBR!

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT