ADVERTISEMENT

McQuitty

48q451.jpg

My guess is that is a USD student ID. I believe that he took a medical at NU, so that makes him ineligible to play at NU again.
In theory, but there are ways around it. It all depends on what kind of medical documentation you can get. If a doctor affirms that your injury appeared to be career-ending, but it turns out you recovered, you can play at your original institution again. That happened with NU QB Jeff Perino in the 90's.

Don't think he can be part of the football team any more. But he can be enrolled in school.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Right, I’d have to say that’s obvious. He definitely can’t play for the Huskers in any regards...even more so now that he’s with South Dakota.

dude you need to be able to read context and follow along and reply to more than one post at a time. The conversation had turned hypothetical and was about the medical process and if McQuitty, or anyone who took a medical from Nebraska , could play again at Nebraska. Everyone is aware that he transferred to South Dakota.

Reactions: Red I 73
dude you need to be able to read context and follow along and reply to more than one post at a time. The conversation had turned hypothetical and was about the medical process and if McQuitty, or anyone who took a medical from Nebraska , could play again at Nebraska. Everyone is aware that he transferred to South Dakota.

my bad boss, the post above that had McQuitty in a South Dakota Uniform and talking about him transferring there and around 20-30 minutes later our guy said this “Don't think he can be part of the football team any more. But he can be enrolled in school.” So yeah, I naturally assumed he was responding to the South Dakota post....not the Huskers ones from July 18 and 19th.

And I wasn’t being a dick about it or anything like that. all I said was “well, it does show him in a South Dakota uniform....so we will see soon enough.” In all honesty, it’s not a big a deal and like I said, I wasn’t jumping on his back or being a dick at all about it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT