ADVERTISEMENT

You got to think with the way that Rhule recruits

That a 5-star WR will be signed for 2025. There's got to be a lot of interest with DR behind center. Who wouldn't want to play for NU with a guy who can heave it 70 yards without much effort!
5* WR isn’t coming to Neb unless we do better than 27 in Ave star rankings. Rhule has never been able to get top recruits. DR is an exception- only here because Georgia QB didn’t go pro.

If Nebraska just has a decent season I'd bet next year's class could be top 10. I'm pretty excited for the future of this program,

How many 4 star rivals rated players did the Huskers get from transfers and junior colleges? Just curious about anyone not listed on the front page.

5* WR isn’t coming to Neb unless we do better than 27 in Ave star rankings. Rhule has never been able to get top recruits. DR is an exception- only here because Georgia QB didn’t go pro.
You're right, Temple is such an easy place to get top recruits to commit to.

And who could forget Baylor's rich recruiting history of never finishing higher than #30

19Football19 -you have to be an Iowa fan. I looked through about 50 of your past posts and they all have a subtle slam against Nebraska. Why don’t you go over to the Iowa board.

31 new guys coming into the program! Talk about flipping the roster. Good to see… we will continue to be young but talented.

Reactions: BleedRed78
We have zeroed in on 3 wide receivers from what I can tell. Kid from Miami, kid from St. Louis, and kid from Witchita. I feel pretty good about the first 2. Not sure about the Witchita kid. 3 for 3 or 2/3 would give us another great wide receiver class. DR is absolutely going to help us here and I have a feeling we end up turning away good players.

Win games and they will come in time, but there usually aren't many 5* WRs. Only 1 currently for 2025 per 247. We are in well with two highly rated 4* players.
PYhBdJe.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT