ADVERTISEMENT

Crystal ball

beaglehusker

Head Coach
Sep 29, 2006
We may as well do one of our own, chances are we know just as much as some of the "experts"

DR is N

Said that before he committed to UGA, still sticking with it. Just a guess, no info

great thread, OP

I wish there were more people who'd make bold predictions here.

they're fun!

Reactions: umpy69er
b2bbe8c8f46afa220b048b97be926df3.gif

Nice job OP at getting me to click. But what the heck. It gave me momentary hope. I think at this point that it is clear that we are not going to know anything until Wednesday. There may not even be a formal announcement at a press conference or something like that. At some point in the day it will just be announced that DR has signed with us or Georgia...

Nice job OP at getting me to click. But what the heck. It gave me momentary hope. I think at this point that it is clear that we are not going to know anything until Wednesday. There may not even be a formal announcement at a press conference or something like that. At some point in the day it will just be announced that DR has signed with us or Georgia...
He isn’t going to Georgia….so you can rest easy knowing that QB1 for 2024 is taken care of.

I am so confused… did Raiola commit to UGA for the third and final time or not? I think after the 3rd time it’s legally binding

Rest easy because of what? Your word? He ain’t signed yet as far as I know. And stranger things have happened than an 18 year old changing his mind at the last second. So no offense, but I will continue to be a bit on the edge of my seat until then.
Really, really. You think his family is going to let that happen at this point

I predict by the time this wraps up, Kong and Dingle will make up.
I have extended the olive branch many, many times

he chose to put me on ignore and accuse me of being a domestic terrorist instead of accepting it

just so everyone knows whose court the ball resides in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT