ADVERTISEMENT

Women's BB

Good 1st half but this thing is far from over. Maryland’s physical style can wear teams down to the second half. We need to get the Terps into foul trouble…

Reactions: IowaHuskr
Is this a Maryland group of announcers? Loved the halftime wrap up where they said Maryland was in great shape to win this being down only 7 and two possessions! Huh?

Is this a Maryland group of announcers? Loved the halftime wrap up where they said Maryland was in great shape to win this being down only 7 and two possessions! Huh?
Yep, Maryland had 1 great win and the announcers thought they were world beaters. Lol. Hope Jazz can put together another great performance tomorrow!

"It's always fun playing Iowa. And look at this many people in here. I think that's what the people want."

Great answer by Shelley.

Reactions: V-Doub
Same as yesterday where they seemed pro MSU but it could be my own sensitivity. Only thing that matters is the W.

Iowa -16 seems ridiculously high. Just like Iowa -18.5 in Lincoln. Especially, on 15 hours rest and Stuelke possibly being hobbled by an ankle injury.

Last edited:
Same as yesterday where they seemed pro MSU but it could be my own sensitivity. Only thing that matters is the W.
I'll say this. Friday and Saturday were some of the most annoying broadcasts to listen to. Just wait until today with all the Clark slobber. They spent more time talking about other things than the game. And then when something on the court happened, they were wrong a lot. Be better b1g

Edit: well maybe today won't be as bad. Different announcers. Just saw it's on CBS

Last edited:
I'll say this. Friday and Saturday were some of the most annoying broadcasts to listen to. Just wait until today with all the Clark slobber. They spent more time talking about other things than the game. And then when something on the court happened, they were wrong a lot. Be better b1g

Edit: well maybe today won't be as bad. Different announcers. Just saw it's on CBS
Hope Jazz can go off again today and take the Clark slobber down a notch. Gonna be tough to maintain that level of play after 4 straight days of ball.

Now we gotta get Potts stronger so she can bang in the paint. But keep her working on her 3 pt shooting too. She's $

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT