ADVERTISEMENT

Martinez is horrible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when Adrian gets in the face of someone on offense after another penalty.

Hmm...thoughts after that last drive? Even though the offensive line is horrid...there are several skill players making a statement. Winking

Last edited:
Reactions: timnsun
I think a lot of you guys are mad because he is right. Martinez may be a great athlete, but he isn't a leader, certainly not the kind of leader this team needs. He needs to take charge of things out there, and hold guys accountable, and he isn't doing that. I think Adrian is a nice guy and all, but I'm not sure I would play for him.
God you are a punk. That kid, like TA and TMart before him, is the difference. This season, the difference between a sucky season and a disastrous season.

Reactions: Yossarian23
hE272B0EF

I think a lot of you guys are mad because he is right. Martinez may be a great athlete, but he isn't a leader, certainly not the kind of leader this team needs. He needs to take charge of things out there, and hold guys accountable, and he isn't doing that. I think Adrian is a nice guy and all, but I'm not sure I would play for him.

And this launches you beyond the stupidity of the OP.

God you are a punk. That kid, like TA and TMart before him, is the difference. This season, the difference between a sucky season and a disastrous season.
Think whatever you like moron. I question his leadership, and you all act like 24 points is super impressive. Hint, it's not. He is about to be 0-4 as a starter.

Didn't realize he plays defense too.
Now wait a minute.. I told all you smart guys the first 3 weeks about how this aggressive D was the problem, but you all said no no no, it's not the defense at all, it's the offense.. so which is it sunshine???

Think whatever you like moron. I question his leadership, and you all act like 24 points is super impressive. Hint, it's not. He is about to be 0-4 as a starter.
Quite frankly you are not at practice and have no idea of his leadership skills. If being a leader consists of simply yelling at people then I guess that would make Bo this generation's Vince Lombardi.

Now wait a minute.. I told all you smart guys the first 3 weeks about how this aggressive D was the problem, but you all said no no no, it's not the defense at all, it's the offense.. so which is it sunshine???

You're bashing a true freshman QB who just put up nearly 450 yards of offense on the road against a team that owns Nebraska.

Reactions: timnsun
Quite frankly you are not at practice and have no idea of his leadership skills. If being a leader consists of simply yelling at people then I guess that would make Bo this generation's Vince Lombardi.
I actually do think I know what I am talking about. I see a team that has no leadership on offense waiting for the freaking QB to actually take the reigns.. heck, he couldn't even finish a game and get up in front of reporters until game 4. The offense doesn't play for him, they don't block for him, and he surely doesn't get in their face about it or even act like he cares. Great athlete sure, but unless you have a team effort, it's going to be winless.. and winless it continues to be.

Martinez and speilamn we're the best players on the field tonight for NU. Mo had a good game. To blame Martinez is ridiculous. People hollar that Gebia should have got the start at the beginning of the season is BS. Things didn't go his way and he cried all the way to Oregon State. That's no leader I want on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT