ADVERTISEMENT

Martinez is horrible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
Had Mo Washington wide open, all day to throw and gets sacked. Under threw receivers constantly on last drive. Left at least 10 points on the board. Those were just the obvious ones on tv. Can’t imagine how many he missed live.

Had Mo Washington wide open, all day to throw and gets sacked. Under threw receivers constantly on last drive. Left at least 10 points on the board. Those were just the obvious ones on tv. Can’t imagine how many he missed live.
He is having an off game for sure. He is true fresh so he is aloud. This team is so bad all the way around that he isn't going to win or lose a game on his own.

Reactions: bvkley
He's not playing well tonight at all. Maybe it's nerves? Maybe it's the awful O-line play, again? First time in a night game against a major opponent? Hopefully he'll settle down in the second half.

Reactions: TFrazier
He definitely looks like a freshman a lot. He may also be skittish because every time a play is made, it gets called back because of a penalty.

Have to take the bad with the good when you have a True Frosh starting at QB. Honestly, I just want to see some progress on both sides of the ball for this game. If we make it close and get some consistency, we'll be doing well.

Reactions: meo1960
Tommie Frazier was a true freshman as well when he almost won us a national title!

The running game is not helping out.

He definitely looks like a freshman a lot. He may also be skittish because every time a play is made, it gets called back because of a penalty.
Yeah that is what is mind boggling to me. How can we consistently have a huge penalty every time we convert on a 3rd or get a long play. Its like 75%

Reactions: TheBeav815
He isn't comfortable, isn't settled. Got Happy feet for sure. But this game plan is throwing him to the wolves and asking him to do it all. One carry for Ozigbo.

Talk about trial by fire.

Who was our last great passer, let alone dual threat quarterback. I have alot of hope for the future of the program because of the horrible quarterback. See you in three years.

He’s a true freshman! 2-3 years from now those are touchdowns. Give it a break. Geez.

Who was our last great passer, let alone dual threat quarterback. I have alot of hope for the future of the program because of the horrible quarterback. See you in three years.
Unless starting him this early ruins him!

What fuggin ignorant post. A true freshman and you say he is horrible. No, the offensive line is horrible. He has very little time and is scrambling like crazy. Reeds tackling is horrible and Frosts offensive game plan and play calling is horrible.

I think a lot of you guys are mad because he is right. Martinez may be a great athlete, but he isn't a leader, certainly not the kind of leader this team needs. He needs to take charge of things out there, and hold guys accountable, and he isn't doing that. I think Adrian is a nice guy and all, but I'm not sure I would play for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT