ADVERTISEMENT

LSU/Miami

LSU only has 25 more yards than Miami, those penalties and the int are hard to overcome. Hope LSU gets another 27 in the 2nd half.

Sheldrick Redwine for Miami, wonder if he's related to Jarvis? 30-3 Tigers!

Last edited:
so the "Nebraska kid" who transferred from Ohio State to LSU is killin Miami, wonder if..........na, I probably shouldn't, but I know someone will.

How will we ever know.:rolleyes:

Burrow plays for a better team with better wide receivers. If Gebbia doesn't start next year, then that will show. If they both play in the NFL, we will see how that plays out. There will be a perspective established in the next few years. I was providing mine early.

Any questions?

Reactions: scarletred
For Miami, it's all about the L.
giphy.gif

Edit: More like skinny khakis. I'm not sure Burrow is a better qb than Gebbia.
right now he is much better, he's at Jerry's World winning vs Miami on TV, a rs jr who already graduated college and had 3 years at Ohio State, with 2 years at LSU before going pro - #14 is headed to Corvallis to sit out (instead of compete here) a year for the team that just got boot stomped by Ohio State. pretty easy to see the food chain there.

Reactions: red scowl
right now he is much better, he's at Jerry's World winning vs Miami on TV, a rs jr who already graduated college and had 3 years at Ohio State, with 2 years at LSU before going pro - #14 is headed to Corvallis to sit out (instead of compete here) a year for the team that just got boot stomped by Ohio State. pretty easy to see the food chain there.

I'm looking at potential. Did Burrow complete 50% of his passes against a good college defense? I don't know right now. I'm not impressed with his athleticism.

Gebbia has a strong arm and Burrow has a better build. It doesn't really matter the venue of your play. I'm not sure why you added that. Gebbia will eventually play in the Rose Bowl, where the 1984 summer Olympic games were played.

LSU was underrated. Looks great with, "Husker Legacy", Joe Burrow! Let's support him! He might not be a Husker but we can support him

Yeah...I think Gebbia is better too lol.

Holla

11/24 for 140 yards and no TDs tonight. He looked poised and managed game well but defense will have to win games for LSU.

Only on the Husker board do numbers like that make a QB really good. How would those numbers look if that kid was from Pennsylvania? Just saying...

Burrow I think will be a solid QB. Maybe even better than that. But let's not act like last night was some kind of coming out party.

Think it's bad now wait till he throws for over 200 yards, over 50% completion rate, and a TD or two. Hell we can polish up that Heisman for him.

Holla

Reactions: jrhuskerdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT