ADVERTISEMENT

So, the big game is tonight. Ravens/Niners.

That seller be like

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

ho hum

Ravens on their way to another best record in the NFL behind Lamar Jackson

that's, what, 2 times in his 7 years? 3?

oh, and will own the shortest odds in the league for his 2nd MVP this time tomorrow

ho hum

Ravens on their way to another best record in the NFL behind Lamar Jackson

that's, what, 2 times in his 7 years? 3?

oh, and will own the shortest odds in the league for his 2nd MVP this time tomorrow

Currently he has the same # of playoff wins as MVP trophies. One. He really needs a good playoff showing this season. I suspect he'll do it to, this team looks to be the class of the NFL and they're peaking at the right time....but if for some reason the Ravens crash and burn in the post season, it will follow him forever. He needs to win this year IMO.

Reactions: king_kong_
Currently he has the same # of playoff wins as MVP trophies. One. He really needs a good playoff showing this season. I suspect he'll do it to, this team looks to be the class of the NFL and they're peaking at the right time....but if for some reason the Ravens crash and burn in the post season, it will follow him forever. He needs to win this year IMO.
Wish that little rb Mitchell wouldn't have gotten hurt. Loved watching that guy. Him and Lamar were such a nightmare for defenses.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
But mahommes is an overrated loser for all his afc title games and super bowls?
I never called mahomes a loser. that would be incorrect - something you won't see much from me.

just a whiny, super unlikable overrated nancy boy.

Overrated. Thats based on your personal feelings of dislike forhim
no, it's not.

it's based on people calling him the GOAT - on this board and in the real world.

he, of course, is not the greatest quarterback of all time. thus, he's overrated by many.

no, it's not.

it's based on people calling him the GOAT - on this board and in the real world.

he, of course, is not the greatest quarterback of all time. thus, he's overrated by many.

A lot of people not on this board were/are, starting to say outloud he may be the GOAT...i'm not there yet....BUT, if the Chiefs get it together and win the SB this year, I could be persueded.

no, it's not.

Brady is the goat.

Mahommes is certainly on the path to overtake him IF he continues on this trajectory. Certainly the greatest 5 or 6 year start of any qb in history, thats a fact.
A first ballot hall of famer already for sure.

Brady switching teams and conferences and winning another SB makes him pretty tough to beat no matter what Mahomes or anyone else does. I suppose if Mahomes got 9 or 10 I would then have to consider it.

Brady is the goat.

Mahommes is certainly on the path to overtake him IF he continues on this trajectory. Certainly the greatest 5 or 6 year start of any qb in history, thats a fact.
A first ballot hall of famer already for sure.
Mahomes is 8th on the most wins in first 5 years list

Mahomes is 8th on the most wins in first 5 years list
You are right, but that would include a 1 game season.
He has the most wins for a qb through his first 75+ starts. Highest win percentage.
Highest qb rating too.

Look I’m not gonna argue this, it isn't worth it and anyone not biased against mahommes knows he has the best start as a starter in qb history and its not debatable. Only he and ken stabler has led his team to five straight afc title games, and stabler didnt do it in his first five years of starting. Even if he did, mahommes stats are crazy good.

Brady is the goat but if mahommes continues on this path he’ll overtake him. I personally dont think he will get there as I doubt he wins as many super bowls. Brady is going to be tough to beat.
But first five years goat? I’d agree with that based on the facts.

You are right, but that would include a 1 game season.
He has the most wins for a qb through his first 75+ starts. Highest win percentage.
Highest qb rating too.

Look I’m not gonna argue this, it isn't worth it and anyone not biased against mahommes knows he has the best start as a starter in qb history and its not debatable. Only he and ken stabler has led his team to five straight afc title games, and stabler didnt do it in his first five years of starting. Even if he did, mahommes stats are crazy good.

Brady is the goat but if mahommes continues on this path he’ll overtake him. I personally dont think he will get there as I doubt he wins as many super bowls. Brady is going to be tough to beat.
But first five years goat? I’d agree with that based on the facts.

Mahomes doesn't have to match Brady's SB wins to be the GOAT...but he has to win a lot more than 2...if he goes on a tear this season and notches another one, you have to atart considering the idea Mahomes could over take Brady as the GOAT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT