ADVERTISEMENT

looks like ut's qb is the one

I want someone that can go through his progressions, make the correct decision within the current play, and hit the receiver in stride.

Not asking for much. Winking
If our receivers aren't looking like they're in the middle of a game of twister the vast majority of completions, I'm not sure I'll be able to identify the team as Nebraska.

If we can find a guy like the former Husker quarterback…we might be in business.

5a5566cc60cb5.image.jpg

I want someone that can go through his progressions, make the correct decision within the current play, and hit the receiver in stride.

Not asking for much. Winking
If you want him to go through his progressions we need a significant upgrade at every o line position. It’s impossible when you have .5 seconds to find a receiver.

Reactions: Red I 73
Hopefully the transfer QB has some wheels when things break down or brings some buddies that can block for him because what we have now hasn’t stepped it up. They doesn’t mean they can’t but it’s on them.

Reactions: headcard
If you want him to go through his progressions we need a significant upgrade at every o line position. It’s impossible when you have .5 seconds to find a receiver.
Agreed. And it wouldn't hurt, either, if he could complete an occasional middle screen. Being able to execute that play can slow down an aggressive pass rush.

That wasn't always true. AMart OFTEN held the ball 3 seconds or more in the pocket. Way too long way too many times. Slow blinker. I'm not saying our O line was great but Adrian usually had enough time to find a receiver and get rid of the ball. I often equate field vision of a QB to the vision some RBs have. Some guys just see creases and holes that other RBs don't. They have IMO superior peripheral vision. Some QBs see the field much better than others and I think that is a God given talent dealing with the neural connection between their eyes and grey matter.

That wasn't always true. AMart OFTEN held the ball 3 seconds or more in the pocket. Way too long way too many times. Slow blinker. I'm not saying our O line was great but Adrian usually had enough time to find a receiver and get rid of the ball. I often equate field vision of a QB to the vision some RBs have. Some guys just see creases and holes that other RBs don't. They have IMO superior peripheral vision. Some QBs see the field much better than others and I think that is a God given talent dealing with the neural connection between their eyes and grey matter.
brain blood flow efficancy rate. thc impairs the rate

I initially thought it was Ganz too, but he wore jersey #12.

He was a great QB.. better than #13 in my opinion.
I remember gdowski name.....after so many years things become a blur..I just thought ganz cause he was the last consistent passer we had..

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT