ADVERTISEMENT

Kong

He’s probably cranking his wang behind a bush at HH’s house
dressed in a cheerleader outfit

mans-hot-cheerleader-costume.jpg

Don’t miss him but do feel bad for him, cuz I think enjoyed spending a lot of time here
He enjoyed getting under peoples’ skin. That’s what he excelled at. Had some really solid takes, but the way he went about sharing those takes frequently left me scratching my head. He could have made the same arguments in a much different way that didn’t cause people to take it personally. But that just isn’t his style.

Did he get booted from the board or is he just chilling until we get closer to the season?

I like having conversations with Kong. If you bring facts to the conversation as a rebuttal or counterpoint to his take, he is more congenial with his response back and will engage in a more civil dialogue. If you come at him with a I think or I feel, then he is going to bombard you with facts that back his take. Those facts don't always make sense, but he bring empirical data to back his opinion and will usually make your opinion based on nothing but feelings and thoughts look weaker.

He enjoyed getting under peoples’ skin. That’s what he excelled at. Had some really solid takes, but the way he went about sharing those takes frequently left me scratching my head. He could have made the same arguments in a much different way that didn’t cause people to take it personally. But that just isn’t his style.
he excelled at being wrong, and was really bad at trying to prove his point. I feel bad for the guy because he had a lot of bad posts and couldn’t be reasonable, but at the same time, it felt like he sort of needed this forum. Like he’s insufferable to be around and this was the place he could be insufferable and people would still interact with him, rather than walk away.

Don’t miss him but do feel bad for him, cuz I think enjoyed spending a lot of time here
that is what I couldn't figure out, who has the time to reply and spend as much time as he did on this forum. Offseason, I may look once or twice a day for a few minutes. In season I definitely spend more time browsing the forum but no where close to what that guy had to spend.

Gambling ideas: very good
Football knowledge(scheme stuff): bad
Personnel ideas: fine except one HUGE exception

Meh. Not sure why he got so many panties in a bunch, other than that’s what he tried to do.
I thought overall, his take on most of the football games odds were real good other than when he got dogmatic and really stepped in it on occassion. But he wasnt afraid to state his picks. Overall, I consider him a really good gambler, other than I told him he should have hedged his 7/1 wager on Washington and taken a little action on Michigan to mitigate any potential loss. Maybe as he gets older he will learn to hedge his bets. (If he reads this, he'll love that comment. LOL)

I agree Pelini on the scheme stuff. I agree with you on the personnel issue too.

He'll be back and raising hell again. Most, or actually some of the time, I agreed with him, but at the end of the day I did put him in Ignore because of his insistance that HH was the next great thing.

He likely feels he' ll get a lot of incoming when he comes back, cause he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way with his HH love affair. I won't dog him on it, he was wrong, stuck to his guns, and it backfired. We've all done it, likely to a lesser degree.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT