ADVERTISEMENT

if we need another hoops coach....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....anytime soon, it should be Josh Schertz of Indiana State....I just read his story on the THE ATHLETIC.....it's amazing!

BTW....I consider that money on The Athletic to be WELL SPENT!!!

....anytime soon, it should be Josh Schertz of Indiana State....I just read his story on the THE ATHLETIC.....it's amazing!

BTW....I consider that money on The Athletic to be WELL SPENT!!!
He will be gone after this year.

Some decent jobs opening too.

Michigan
MSU (maybe)
Ohio State
Indiana could open at anytime because Woodson is a pro guy
Minny might open
Lville is gonna open
Ark will open

Michigan
MSU (maybe)
Ohio State
Minny might open
Lville is gonna open
Ark will open

Also Oklahoma State, Washington, Stanford, and possibly Texas.

Michigan
MSU (maybe)
Ohio State
Minny might open
Lville is gonna open
Ark will open
Couple of questions on your choices...MSU? Ark?

You HAVE to think Texas hated being forced into their situation....
They did. It was a no win situation.
They will make a run at Muss and Muss is sick of Arkansas BUT Muss is going to land at ASU.

UT is a better job but Muss has some ASU ties.

Couple of questions on your choices...MSU? Ark?
Izzo hates NIL and transfers, he also is not Coach K who needed every school to kiss his ass all season and give him gifts during his "retirement season"

A few connected guys have mentioned they could see him just being done after the season.

Muss at Ark is getting old. His asst coaches always leave, he is a dick to work for and work with and he rubs people the wrong way.

Nate Oats will get the ball rolling because Michigan will snag him up. Him and Sean Miller are going to be the big names out there.

Crap job though.

No NIL at all...bad conference for them, stupid new arena that is not close to campus and recruiting Chicago is a mess.

Plus, any coach they get is only going to be there 2-3 years and then either fired or gone to a better job.

They might be better off hiring an older guy with tons of experience. A Thad Matta type would have been perfect for them.

Izzo hates NIL and transfers, he also is not Coach K who needed every school to kiss his ass all season and give him gifts during his "retirement season"

A few connected guys have mentioned they could see him just being done after the season.

Muss at Ark is getting old. His asst coaches always leave, he is a dick to work for and work with and he rubs people the wrong way.

Nate Oats will get the ball rolling because Michigan will snag him up. Him and Sean Miller are going to be the big names out there.

You got that right. K beat his ass like a rented mule.....

When the time comes it just might be time that Trev hires African American for head coach..

He was the GOAT.....Ton of butthurt in that post. 🤣
Who cares? All he is remembered for by non-Duke fans is for being a baby ass bitch that pretended to have a bad back so he could skip out on a crap season and a self serving kiss my ring tour.

Oh, that and yelling at his own fans and telling them to be quiet.

Who cares? All he is remembered for by non-Duke fans is for being a baby ass bitch that pretended to have a bad back so he could skip out on a crap season and a self serving kiss my ring tour.

Oh, that and yelling at his own fans and telling them to be quiet.

Obviously you do... your post reads like a baby ass bitch....

Obviously you do... your post reads like a baby ass bitch....
I only care about how he is remembered. Because it is funny that he ruined it all by being a bitch but not owning it.

Bob Knight, his mentor, at least owned it.

But, it is funny to see Duke "fans" acting like bitches about it. Especially since none of you are happy with your new coach.

I'll be that guy, why are we talking about a new coach when we are one of the best performaning teams in the last calendar year? He's turned the corner to enough of a point we should be talking about how he builds.

Reactions: kevingne
Doing good. My deer season is almost over…so I will be a home body again. Envy you all getting to road trip to your grandkids games!! Wife and I always enjoyed grandsons sports. We were
More chill than when our kids played. Tell your lovely bride hello!!

Crap job though.

No NIL at all...bad conference for them, stupid new arena that is not close to campus and recruiting Chicago is a mess.

Plus, any coach they get is only going to be there 2-3 years and then either fired or gone to a better job.

They might be better off hiring an older guy with tons of experience. A Thad Matta type would have been perfect for them.
DePaul used to be a premiere program. I know a lot of schools are in Chicago, but it boggles my mind how a place like DePaul in a good conference can’t get quality players out of their own backyard? To me it’s ironic how a school in a big city is the worst in its conference. DePaul us filthy bad. Why do you think Miller leaves Xavier?

DePaul used to be a premiere program. I know a lot of schools are in Chicago, but it boggles my mind how a place like DePaul in a good conference can’t get quality players out of their own backyard? To me it’s ironic how a school in a big city is the worst in its conference. DePaul us filthy bad. Why do you think Miller leaves Xavier?
When DePaul was on WGN, it was basically a national program and being one of the few college teams on TV, recruiting was easy.

Sadly over the years the media coverage has changed so much and in the city there are just not a lot of DePaul fans left plus it really has become a commuter school.

I don't know if I think Miller will leave, if I said that I messed up, sorry. But some of it will be the domino effect. I know he makes good money and Xavier, like Creighton, has really good NIL cash.

But if certain jobs open, I think/feel that he will go.

I know from a friend who does a lot of recruiting work...he said that Sean would be very interested in Illinois, if it were to open and maybe now OSU.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I only care about how he is remembered. Because it is funny that he ruined it all by being a bitch but not owning it.

Bob Knight, his mentor, at least owned it.

But, it is funny to see Duke "fans" acting like bitches about it. Especially since none of you are happy with your new coach.
You are one of the few who remember him that way.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Doing good. My deer season is almost over…so I will be a home body again. Envy you all getting to road trip to your grandkids games!! Wife and I always enjoyed grandsons sports. We were
More chill than when our kids played. Tell your lovely bride hello!!
Yeah, it’s different with grandkids… we have two games today, exact same time, across town for our 3rd and 5th grade granddaughters… Sally’s going one, I’ll go the other… lots of fun!
Glad you are well… if we have a 55th reunion you should come… I’ve loved them!

Reactions: huskerdrb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT