ADVERTISEMENT

Kong - I’m at peace with you now. I get you.

the top 4 teams we played are in this order: Michigan, Maryland, Iowa, Wisconsin.

Lmao that’s like the 3rd time you’ve cried about not being wished a happy thanksgiving after calling me a dumb f-ck. You’re an unhinged radical 70 year old child with a gay man crush who predictably blew up when it didn’t work out. I can’t think of a more pathetic person, anywhere.
he's 70 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
the top 4 teams we played are in this order: Michigan, Maryland, Iowa, Wisconsin.

Lmao that’s like the 3rd time you’ve cried about not being wished a happy thanksgiving after calling me a dumb f-ck. You’re an unhinged radical 70 year old child with a gay man crush who predictably blew up when it didn’t work out. I can’t think of a more pathetic person, anywhere.
You laid an actual vig on purdy to win a game

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of feelings…

Being butthurt about who wishes him a Happy Thanksgiving?
I’m delighted

Only someone with extremely strong feelings fails that obvious litmus test

Now all we need is an admission/disclaimer of what everyone already knows:

“My Nebraska Football opinions are at least partially influenced by my hatred toward King Kong.”

So goddamn funny. He’s my little puppet!

Who won the northwestern-Wisconsin game in Madison?

What’s colorados record? How about Minnesota?

Thanks in advance for contradicting your post with the correct answer to these questions
The correct answer is that all 4 teams mentioned above currently have a better record and predictive ranking than Michigan State. Also not a contradiction. HH really did start against the worst 3 teams on our schedule and lost to one of them with 3 turnovers. A luxury that neither Sims or Purdy was afforded.

Spartans are 89th in points allowed per game at over 29 per game (we got 17)

104th in pass yards allowed per attempt
67th in interceptions caught per attempt.
68th in opponent completion percentage

Purdy started against two of the top 4 teams on our schedule with a groin injury and was one play away from victory in both. HH never sniffed any level of success against the other two and got knocked out of the one Purdy did better in. These are the facts.

If Alvano wasn’t doing his best HH impression, we actually would’ve beat Iowa’s average points allowed (12.4) good for #4 in the nation.

Like OP and many others said, you just don’t know football and the numbers prove it again and again. Your assessment of HH in the spring game will go down in history as one of the worst anyone’s ever seen.

The correct answer is that all 4 teams mentioned above currently have a better record and predictive ranking than Michigan State. Also not a contradiction. HH really did start against the worst 3 teams on our schedule and lost to one of them with 3 turnovers. A luxury that neither Sims or Purdy was afforded.

Spartans are 89th in points allowed per game at over 29 per game (we got 17)

104th in pass yards allowed per attempt
67th in interceptions caught per attempt.
68th in opponent completion percentage

Purdy started against two of the top 4 teams on our schedule with a groin injury and was one play away from victory in both. HH never sniffed any level of success against the other two and got knocked out of the one Purdy did better in. These are the facts.

If Alvano wasn’t doing his best HH impression, we actually would’ve beat Iowa’s average points allowed (12.4) good for #4 in the nation.

Like OP and many others said, you just don’t know football and the numbers prove it again and again. Your assessment of HH in the spring game will go down in history as one of the worst anyone’s ever seen.
Facts.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Love this!!

Make sure to repost in the purdy excuses thread where it belongs!

Love this!!

Make sure to repost in the purdy excuses thread where it belongs!
flush-toilet-flush.gif

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT