ADVERTISEMENT

Kong - I’m at peace with you now. I get you.

HUSKERBILL

Sophomore
Sep 10, 2001
You don’t know football. Your repetitive rationale for why Haarberg should be our QB now and forever is because “he’s a winner”.

You have no idea about the Xs and Os or personnel or stats or anything beyond the first layer so that’s why you cling so tight to your soundbite.

It’s not trolling. It’s just lack of understanding.

You’re the fan in the stands that is screaming “great play call” on a TD play that came from a C1 coverage, standard slant pass where the safety lost the ball in the air and the WR plucks it and goes for 6.

You are that guy high fiving everyone and telling everyone how great the throw was by the QB when a few others know that ball should have never been thrown.

Then the rest of the game you’re yelling “throw the deep slant! It works!”

And there is zero point for any of us to try to refute your point about “Haarberg is a winner.” Because at the end of the day you’re right - he won more games than the other QBs. We won’t ever win that argument. And when you can’t see past that and take a more detailed approach to the analysis, you won’t see anything more than the wins and losses. Thus your position.

“Throw the slant!” Is identical to “Haarberg is a winner”.

I totally get it.

You don’t know football. Your repetitive rationale for why Haarberg should be our QB now and forever is because “he’s a winner”.

You have no idea about the Xs and Os or personnel or stats or anything beyond the first layer so that’s why you cling so tight to your soundbite.

It’s not trolling. It’s just lack of understanding.

You’re the fan in the stands that is screaming “great play call” on a TD play that came from a C1 coverage, standard slant pass where the safety lost the ball in the air and the WR plucks it and goes for 6.

You are that guy high fiving everyone and telling everyone how great the throw was by the QB when a few others know that ball should have never been thrown.

Then the rest of the game you’re yelling “throw the deep slant! It works!”

And there is zero point for any of us to try to refute your point about “Haarberg is a winner.” Because at the end of the day you’re right - he won more games than the other QBs. We won’t ever win that argument. And when you can’t see past that and take a more detailed approach to the analysis, you won’t see anything more than the wins and losses. Thus your position.

“Throw the slant!” Is identical to “Haarberg is a winner”.

I totally get it.
So you two going to hold hands? Hh should have won more games he started the most 😵‍💫

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
King Kong atm

NvVZRP.gif

Let’s see the proof of your claim, jnebby

(You’ll never post it, because it doesn’t exist. Also you’re meek & only post in hindsight, except of course for “Huskers by 10+”)
Just last night you said some stupid shit (real shocker) like HH was the only qb on the roster.

You're a clown, you amuse me.

Seems that knowing there is more than one qb on the roster is something you could have confirmed by just looking at the roster.

You chose to make shit up, like always.
Does this apply to your year long HH is a TE remarks, too?

Just look at the roster, fella. He’s a QB!

Hypocrite

Does this apply to your year long HH is a TE remarks, too?

Just look at the roster, fella. He’s a QB!

Hypocrite
I mean he started the season out catching passes. He would have finished the season doing the same if Purdy hadn't been hurt coming out of fall camp.

Did any of the the other qbs play in any games at any other positions, or practice other positions for that matter?

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I mean he started the season out catching passes. He would have finished the season doing the same if Purdy hadn't been hurt coming out of fall camp.

Did any of the the other qbs play in any games at any other positions, or practice other positions for that matter?
Where was he listed on the roster, jnebby?

So you two going to hold hands? Hh should have won more games he started the most 😵‍💫
Also against the worst teams on the schedule, by a ways! Seems like simple math doesn’t it? HH also lost against quite possibly the WORST team on the schedule.

We should recruit the hell out of Cheeseburger Hill from Iowa. That guy is obviously a winner! (Despite trying everything to hand us the win in the 4th quarter) He’s obviously a winner who is going to destroy Ohio State! Yay winning!!!

Edit: Cheeseburger “The Winner” Hill will destroy Michigan!!!

Last edited:
Also against the worst teams on the schedule, by a ways! Seems like simple math doesn’t it? HH also lost against quite possibly the WORST team on the schedule.

We should recruit the hell out of Cheeseburger Hill from Iowa. That guy is obviously a winner! (Despite trying everything to hand us the win in the 4th quarter) He’s obviously a winner who is going to destroy Ohio State! Yay winning!!!
Who won the northwestern-Wisconsin game in Madison?

What’s colorados record? How about Minnesota?

Thanks in advance for contradicting your post with the correct answer to these questions

Reactions: RedTheGreat

Thanks in advance for contradicting your post with the correct answer to these questions
Real question, how much football do you think you really know?

According to TeamRankings predictive rank, the 3 worst teams on our schedule are in this order: La Tech, Northern Illinois, and Michigan State. The other 3 teams the Spartans beat were Central Michigan, Richmond, and Indiana.

The Badgers lost to NW. They are still predictively ranked about 30 spots ahead of NW with a decidedly higher ranked defense. (These are the numbers, the facts)

NW has won 3 of their last 4. The week before NU beat them, they beat Howard by 3.

Howard.

Context is nice, instead of being selectively absolutist when it helps your gay man crush.

I honestly don’t care who is right, wrong or otherwise in this little QB quandary. All I know is this thread is a really bad look OP… You sound like an unhinged 16 year old girl who lost her virginity on Friday and got dumped on Sunday. Yikes…

According to TeamRankings predictive rank, the 3 worst teams on our schedule are in this order: La Tech, Northern Illinois, and Michigan State. The other 3 teams the Spartans beat were Central Michigan, Richmond, and Indiana.

The Badgers lost to NW. They are still predictively ranked about 30 spots ahead of NW with a decidedly higher ranked defense. (These are the numbers, the facts)

NW has won 3 of their last 4. The week before NU beat them, they beat Howard by 3.

Howard.

Context is nice, instead of being selectively absolutist when it helps your gay man crush.
It’s so funny to read this gobbledygook

You hate me so much you couldn’t even wish me a happy Thanksgiving

Literal feelings for an anonymous poster

Combine that with your tinfoil hat NFL theories and it’s obvious why you never have any lunch money.

I am laughing out loud at every word. Keep going, loser! You’ll never get out of that locker I’ve shoved you into

Combine that with your tinfoil hat NFL theories and it’s obvious why you never have any lunch money.

I am laughing out loud at every word. Keep going, loser! You’ll never get out of that locker I’ve shoved you into
Speaking of feelings…

Being butthurt about who wishes him a Happy Thanksgiving?

the top 4 teams we played are in this order: Michigan, Maryland, Iowa, Wisconsin.

Lmao that’s like the 3rd time you’ve cried about not being wished a happy thanksgiving after calling me a dumb f-ck. You’re an unhinged radical 70 year old child with a gay man crush who predictably blew up when it didn’t work out. I can’t think of a more pathetic person, anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: JOHNNY N
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT