ADVERTISEMENT

Kalu and Koch the last Husker chances to have an alum in the Super Bowl?

Suh plays for Tampa who didn't make the playoffs. I believe it's just Kalu for the Titans and Koch for the Ravens

With our drafts the last few years, I would guess that the streak will end soon.
Ohio State had 44 active players make NFL teams the opening weekend of play this past September. They have players on 27 teams...... And people wonder why we've looked so crappy for the past few years? Not so much X's and O's coaching probably as it has been recruiting and some development. Mostly recruiting. Yeah I guess our Super Bowl streak probably wasn't anything to crow about. Time to start one that means something. Bowl wins would be a good one. Consecutive appearances in the B1G CG would be a really good one.

Ohio State had 44 active players make NFL teams the opening weekend of play this past September. They have players on 27 teams...... And people wonder why we've looked so crappy for the past few years? Not so much X's and O's coaching probably as it has been recruiting and some development. Mostly recruiting. Yeah I guess our Super Bowl streak probably wasn't anything to crow about. Time to start one that means something. Bowl wins would be a good one. Consecutive appearances in the B1G CG would be a really good one.
At this point starting a bowl streak next year would be a great achievement.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT