ADVERTISEMENT

It happened...

cruelhalo

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 27, 2003
Sitting on the plane now. Purchased a 1st class seat. Boarded the plane and a lady was sitting in my seat. I said "that's me." Her response, "I'm already here, you can take that seat (pointing)." I said that's my seat - move. Had the audacity to turn it against me. I'm in my seat.

WTF is wrong with people.

Sitting on the plane now. Purchased a 1st class seat. Boarded the plane and a lady was sitting in my seat. I said "that's me." Her response, "I'm already here, you can take that seat (pointing)." I said that's my seat - move. Had the audacity to turn it against me. I'm in my seat.

Most people are legitimately stupid. That becomes more apparent every day. At least you'll get the joy of knowing her rage after you get her booted.

so where was her real seat at?

flew from DFW to GRI the other day. 2 seats together. I'm in isle, lady next to me gets asked if she wants to move so we could be more comfortable. Lady declines, and i don't get extended the same offer as i was flying with someone who was in the row in front of me.....

I'm still angry at that.

Well done sir.

I moved back home to Orlando from Dallas, so I need to get used to the obnoxious bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT