ADVERTISEMENT

Irony of irony.

They really ought to change the rule that if you go down to injury, you have to remove yourself from the rest of that series. If you do it three times, you’re done for the game.

All in the name of player safety!
Good idea something needs to stop the fake injuries

Indiana fans are pissed because they are planning on doing it later.

Pruitt is a ninja.

Like in baseball. If you're going to bean someone, you have to be the first pitcher to start it. If you're the second guy, you're gonna get tossed.

Reactions: timnsun
Snodgrass was the head official in that game and the Purdue game in 2018. I'll have to check what other games he's done if ours. If the top 5 officiating crews from the conference get to do bowl game, God help us. He sucks and I'll say isn't impartial or can be bought

I was responding to a messager that said Coach Allen would put a shovel up my #2. I am watching Indiana beat Tennessee cheaters and having a beer. I can’t have to many because it can affect my lisinopril.
But you've hurled insults at people, including me, for merely disagreeing with you. You seem easily triggered.

Indiana loses B1G is 4-5
They win then 5-4

The razor thin margin between respect and no respect

But you've hurled insults at people, including me, for merely disagreeing with you. You seem easily triggered.
Hurled? I am not Nolan Ryan. So please don’t insult me like that. If I insulted you, I apologize. I’ve been called an Iowa fan and don’t care if people think that. It’s the internet.

Hurled? I am not Nolan Ryan. So please don’t insult me like that. If I insulted you, I apologize. I’ve been called an Iowa fan and don’t care if people think that. It’s the internet.
You've called people names on here (and I have my share of snide remarks...usually after an insult first, though). It doesn't ruin my day or anything...but you just seem to get angered pretty quickly. That's all.

I must be alone in not caring slightly about conference members winning? I’m usually rooting against them all, with a few exceptions based on disliking another team more (Alabama).

I must be alone in not caring slightly about conference members winning? I’m usually rooting against them all, with a few exceptions based on disliking another team more (Alabama).

Conference pride?

Let's say you get straight A's in school and your 3 siblings all flunk out of high school. It's your family, either you have pride in it, or you don't.

I was responding to a messager that said Coach Allen would put a shovel up my #2. I am watching Indiana beat Tennessee cheaters and having a beer. I can’t have to many because it can affect my lisinopril.

figured he’d be a nice enough guy to put it back in your shed

They really ought to change the rule that if you go down to injury, you have to remove yourself from the rest of that series. If you do it three times, you’re done for the game.
… if your injury requires an extended stop of the game clock. Give the player 10-15 seconds. If he isn't moving toward the sidelines then he is out for that possession. Otherwise, I agree. The NCAA needs to address this abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT