ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa game prediction

He's a damn good QB. Averages 300 ypg. The link was in the post, I'm sure you can find some negative stats as well. He's tough and effective and scares defenses. With the right coaching, (not verducci) and a solid pass pro line, he'd be fine. I don't want the Hawks to face him again!
Not saying he isn't capable, but he has loss quite a few games making boneheaded mistakes. I've always rooted for the kid, always wanted him to get it together. It's like we were told in the military, you can have a stack of atta boys, but one awe shit wipes out the whole stack. He's wiped out the stack on a regular bases.

On the other hand, unless our defense scores a couple touchdowns and our kick return scores a TD, we aren't going to see 35.
I’m fully anticipating a pick-6 and a special teams TD, which is why I’m going with a higher score for Iowa.

The Flu going around the country seems to have hit Iowa. According to people in Iowa City they are going to be hurting tomorrow with a lot of players not practicing or still sick this week.
I know two weeks ago the week of the ND/UVA almost all the ND roster missed time during the week & 13 players were ruled out the morning of the game. ND was fine against UVA, but I don’t think Iowa has that large of a gap over Nebraska & if they are flu ridden it will make a difference.
Yep...it is sounding BAAAAD!!! I didn't think we had a chance before this, but it could get UGLY fast for the Hawks tomorrow with what is coming out of Iowa City. Not even sure who they will be able to throw out there at QB tomorrow according to some reports! WOWSER!!!

That’s what is hilarious to me…I dgaf what the iowa kicker did after the game winner, but most iowa fans cry like a bunch of pussies when Dismuke celebrates a tackle.
I have never seen Dismuke to anything out of line after making a tackle. And, A LOT of Hawk fans were PISSED at the blown kiss!!!!!

Yep...it is sounding BAAAAD!!! I didn't think we had a chance before this, but it could get UGLY fast for the Hawks tomorrow with what is coming out of Iowa City. Not even sure who they will be able to throw out there at QB tomorrow according to some reports! WOWSER!!!
What is happening? I guess I'm completely out of the loop, but I was curious when I saw Nebraska favored by 1 point with a 58% chance to win tomorrow.

EDIT - The flu huh?

They're just trolling.
I am not trolling. I am just repeating what some people on the paid site are saying. I hope it is not true.....I really do. But dang, it "sounds" bad from some of them. Hopefully, the people in the lounge are just playing a joke.

I am not trolling. I am just repeating what some people on the paid site are saying. I hope it is not true.....I really do. But dang, it "sounds" bad from some of them. Hopefully, the people in the lounge are just playing a joke.

My guess is it’s a lame troll job. The OP is Flick who is an obsessed Husker troll.

My guess is it’s a lame troll job. The OP is Flick who is an obsessed Husker troll.
Wait, am I “OP” because I brought up the flu being reported (on multiple sites) hitting the Iowa campus & team? LOL
Im just repeating what is being reported everywhere else.

Wait, am I “OP” because I brought up the flu being reported (on multiple sites) hitting the Iowa campus & team? LOL
Im just repeating what is being reported everywhere else.

No, OP on the Hawkeye Lounge board. I can’t read it because I’m not gonna pay to post there but I can see who the OP is.

Find it hard to believe that both Padilla and Petras at some others are out with the flu…
I don’t believe anyone said they are out, only that they havent practiced and some might be out. The margin of error for the hawks this season has been so thin, it may very well make the difference.

I think Nebraska ends on a high note with their most impressive moral victory of the season. After trailing by 27 points going into the 4th quarter, Nebraska scores 26 points to lose by one point.

I certainly think Nebraska CAN beat Iowa, but given that we've only won one conference game all year (the horrible Northwestern), I sure wouldn't bet on it - consistently coming up short in eight out of nine conference games isn't just a case of bad luck or flukes - it's a pattern. I would guess we lose by 7 to Iowa, but I hope I'm wrong.
Well, I hoped I was wrong when I posted this on Sunday, but .... I sure didn't need to be a fortune teller to make the prediction I did.

Black and Gold 28
Frosty Melt Downs 21

image.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT