ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa game prediction

Not sure how, but Nebraska loses by 6 on the last possession of the game.

We will have the ball at the end of the 4th and be down by 2...with 3 seconds left we will try a FG from like 35 yards out and we will screw up the hold and kick it into a lineman's ass.

That's a lock, place bets now.
We will throw an interception around mid field with two minutes left in a tie game. Iowa will pick up one first down with a few seconds left and Shudak will kick a 51 yard field goal with no time left for the win. And we will have outgained them by 146 yards for the game.

So…your argument is that we looked better losing to Illinois than Iowa did winning against them?
7a447aa9539da925e1df3dea00cff0aa.jpg

3-9 This yr for sure. We'll be lucky to have half a team healthy enough to play, and all Iowa has to do is wait for us to give them points and TO's. What a terrible way to send all the seniors out who came back to turn it around.

• Haha
Reactions: cheddarwurst69
It will lodge into the lineman's ass long enough to be considered a possession....then it will plop out as a fumble and Iowa will recover the ball to end the game.
Sadly, after this year, I could see this happening. "Of course it went into his ass."

Reactions: ShibeSker
I'm slightly concerned. You guys are due to pick someone off, Wish it would have been Wisconsin. Special teams and habit of winning gives me a little comfort but I know you will score points. Hope for a healthy and good game.

I'm slightly concerned. You guys are due to pick someone off, Wish it would have been Wisconsin. Special teams and habit of winning gives me a little comfort but I know you will score points. Hope for a healthy and good game.
I expect the team to come ready to play. There are a few guys that will get one more game for NFL evaluation film. Some need one more good game to try and go from an UDFA to a late round pick.

I like how Nebraska matches up against Iowa next week. Didn't like the matchup the last 3 seasons, but this year I do. I honestly do think Nebraska wins this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT