ADVERTISEMENT

The lowest scoring offenses in CFB

it is objectively very funny that someone who claims to have "been worse off for every single interaction" with somebody also would quote their joke.

I'm not sparring with you or anyone. this is called "a conversation".

some of you really put me on a pedestal. "taking the bait"? I'm simply posting my thoughts on a slow New Years Friday.

it's not psychological warfare. it's a message board, folks!
This will be my last response to you, for now, as I am working… For real, I am happy to have conversations with you. But anyone with eyes can see how you first tried to bring HBK into a conversation by talking about something that you and him have gone round and around with, without resolution. Next, you tried to bring headcard into a conversation that he clearly has no interest in and has indicated that already in the past. You know it because you’ve tried in several threads to engage him on this subject, to no avail. After that failed, because I responded, you have successfully drawn me into a sparring session. You can claim that that’s not what it is, and that’s fine. I choose to believe otherwise.

It helps me to know what you are doing, as I no longer get worked up like I used to.

Look forward to further conversations in the future, no “conversations”, but conversations. :)

This will be my last response to you, for now, as I am working… For real, I am happy to have conversations with you. But anyone with eyes can see how you first tried to bring HBK into a conversation by talking about something that you and him have gone round and around with, without resolution. Next, you tried to bring headcard into a conversation that he clearly has no interest in and has indicated that already in the past. You know it because you’ve tried in several threads to engage him on this subject, to no avail. After that failed, because I responded, you have successfully drawn me into a sparring session. You can claim that that’s not what it is, and that’s fine. I choose to believe otherwise.

It helps me to know what you are doing, as I no longer get worked up like I used to.

Look forward to further conversations in the future, no “conversations”, but conversations. :)
HBK responded to my initial post, which was not even a response to anyone

HBK brought up headcard

I enjoy conversing & understand my reputation often precludes this from happening, even if for absolutely no reason like ITT

hope you get to knock off early for the long weekend!

Reactions: timnsun
I think we should rent a Thunderdome and toss a few of you in it and settle this once and for all....4 men enter, one man leaves.
light work.

I honestly feel like I'm dealing with @BTF69's ex wife here most of the time

instant disagreement/argument no matter what I say due to some past experience, real or imagined

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Nebraska started three different quarterbacks in 2023 and each of them threw at least three interceptions and lost a fumble. For the season, Nebraska's quarterbacks accounted for 17 touchdowns (10 passing, 7 rushing) and 25 turnovers (16 picks, 9 fumbles). The Huskers didn't have a 200-yard passing game for the first time since joining the Big Ten. The team's combined 52.1% completion rate ranks as second-lowest in the Big Ten era and the 6.1% interception rate was the highest since the 2004 season. Nebraska finished No. 126 in passing yards per game. The only teams the Huskers finished ahead of were the three service academies and Iowa.

Reactions: 10Trvln
Nebraska started three different quarterbacks in 2023 and each of them threw at least three interceptions and lost a fumble. For the season, Nebraska's quarterbacks accounted for 17 touchdowns (10 passing, 7 rushing) and 25 turnovers (16 picks, 9 fumbles). The Huskers didn't have a 200-yard passing game for the first time since joining the Big Ten. The team's combined 52.1% completion rate ranks as second-lowest in the Big Ten era and the 6.1% interception rate was the highest since the 2004 season. Nebraska finished No. 126 in passing yards per game. The only teams the Huskers finished ahead of were the three service academies and Iowa.
Unbelievable that we didn’t have even 1 decent QB.

Reactions: HBK4life
Shameful ranking but not surprising. I blame it on ineffective QB play (obviously the turnovers).

ohio state with a team full of 4 and 5 stars was completly neutered without an average qb last night. mighty important to recruit and develope guys to throw, read defenses and move in the pocket.

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT