ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana fan here

CC Mac

Aug 19, 2002
First of all congrats on the win Saturday,it appears you are turning things around.
My question is,I am considering the trip to Lincoln next year with my wife for our game in October.
Hope to stay close enough to Uber to the game to avoid the traffic,etc.
If we do,I assume there are plenty of places we could purchase food and drink close to the stadium?
Always wanted to attend a game there and would like to take in the tailgate festivities.
Thanks in advance and good luck Sat against the Hawks.

Last edited:
The Graduate. The Embassy. A couple of Marriott Properties - all within walking distance to stadium and TONS of food/drink options. Pay up for the experience - don't stay somewhere you have to Uber to and from.

The Graduate. The Embassy. A couple of Marriott Properties - all within walking distance to stadium and TONS of food/drink options. Pay up for the experience - don't stay somewhere you have to Uber to and from.
I will check into those,I guess I didn’t realize there were any places close enough to the stadium that were within walking distance.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Regarding food/drink, just be cordial and outgoing, and you'll find plenty of tailgates to bum a beer and/or brat/burger. Restaurant-wise, plenty of options, depends on your definition of "gouged".

Had a great time in Bloomington last year for the conference baseball tournament!
Bloomington is a fun town. As far as being cordial,heck I’m an IU fan.I have nothing to get cocky about,just like going to different stadiums and experiencing different gameday traditions,etc.

I will check into those,I guess I didn’t realize there were any places close enough to the stadium that were within walking distance.
Lots of places close to the stadium. Lincoln is a real city (comparing to IC, not Bloomington) of nearly 300,000 people with a thriving downtown scene.

Reactions: CC Mac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT