ADVERTISEMENT

I wish Riley's wife would take him shopping

utrex

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2001
and buy him a couple of new suits. I think every picture I have seen of him in a suit it has been the same brown one. He's still an exceptional human being.

Maybe he's like Warren Buffett, who likes to say:

"People say I'm a billionaire who wears cheap suits. I actually wear very expensive suits - they just look cheap on me."

Last edited:
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo...and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Reactions: timnsun
Mike's wife and my wife used to be in the same yoga class back in Corvallis before I moved to SOCAL. Nice lady but she definitely has no fashion sense either...

Reactions: canesFAN_4_life
Maybe someone's wife could help Riley pick out a new suit and then drive down and help Mike Gundy with his mullet. Sorry... I just sat down to watch the OSU game and and was like "WTF"? Looks a little like Elvis in the jump suit years.

Have tou been to Oregon, there is not much fashion at all there, part of the reason they are called granola's

There is nothing wrong with looking like Elvis.
Even in his jump suit years.
If you were given the option to be jump suit Elvis for one year it would be better than 10 of your best years.

I just did some research and discovered that Gundy is basically rocking the mullet to annoy his 12yo son. As I am also the father of a 12yo son, I fully endorse his action and give my blessing to the mullet.

Reactions: saluno22
iu

OSU looked good last night & made CU look bad.

GBR!!

Reactions: rpappy3
and buy him a couple of new suits. I think every picture I have seen of him in a suit it has been the same brown one. He's still an exceptional human being.

He`s a Mr. Blackwell of fashion compared to our last coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT