ADVERTISEMENT

Individual Players - Stock Up/Down

Oct 7, 2012
UP

Ty Robinson - has been a beast this year. Nash was getting a lot of love, but TRob is getting doubled almost every play in this scheme while 2 gapping and still dominating.

Omar Brown - reminds me of Dejon Gomes. Just an absolute playmaker. Love watching him ball

Jimari Butler - the most improved player on the roster this year in my opinion

Javin Wright - someone call EA Sports... Awareness of 99 for next year's NCAA Football video game. The INT and Forced Fumble were incredible heads up plays

Emmett Johnson - looks like we have our RB the next few years

DOWN

Malcom Hartzog - made Jeshaun look like Julio Jones yesterday

Nick Henrich - lateral movement still hinders him, I personally think his role should be limited to power running teams, Iowa type slugfests

Luke Reimer - reverted to the diving tackles from a couple years ago, missed a couple big ones

Anthony Grant - does not seem to have the vision or explosiveness that Johnson possesses

QB's - I don't know how it manages to get worse every week. I guess we try Purdy for Wisconsin?

If we are talking this whole season up til now, I’d add Gbayor, Singleton, Hill, as up.

I will admit I was not impressed with Hill the first few games but he has come on strong the last few games

I agree with your others, but Polar Bear has really come on too this year, he’s a beast

UP

Ty Robinson - has been a beast this year. Nash was getting a lot of love, but TRob is getting doubled almost every play in this scheme while 2 gapping and still dominating.

Omar Brown - reminds me of Dejon Gomes. Just an absolute playmaker. Love watching him ball

Jimari Butler - the most improved player on the roster this year in my opinion

Javin Wright - someone call EA Sports... Awareness of 99 for next year's NCAA Football video game. The INT and Forced Fumble were incredible heads up plays

Emmett Johnson - looks like we have our RB the next few years

DOWN

Malcom Hartzog - made Jeshaun look like Julio Jones yesterday

Nick Henrich - lateral movement still hinders him, I personally think his role should be limited to power running teams, Iowa type slugfests

Luke Reimer - reverted to the diving tackles from a couple years ago, missed a couple big ones

Anthony Grant - does not seem to have the vision or explosiveness that Johnson possesses

QB's - I don't know how it manages to get worse every week. I guess we try Purdy for Wisconsin?

If we are talking this whole season up til now, I’d add Gbayor, Singleton, Hill, as up.

I will admit I was not impressed with Hill the first few games but he has come on strong the last few games

I agree with your others, but Polar Bear has really come on too this year, he’s a beast
I was talking about this game specifically but in general I agree with all of those. I meant the comp to polar bear more to highlight how well Trob is playing not as a slight against Nash - he’s been great this year too.

Hill may be our best corner now, and probably edges out Butler as the most improved now that you mention him. Excited about the future of the Defense

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT