ADVERTISEMENT

I see Nate is back…

With this new site, that’s cool. Not that I’ll waste my money and subscribe again until we are good.. but good to see him back
Only part time as he's still keeping his full time job. It was obviously a hire to try and retain some current members. Hiring a non Nebraska guy to run the website with no Husker ties is an interesting strategy. They are banking everyone actually cares a lot about the recruiting stuff. I would be willing to bet most were on the board for inside information to the program. It seemed Nate was already becoming disconnected from recruiting leading up to his departure.

Reactions: king_kong_
So what's the story? Nate Clouse and Sean Callahan now are competitors with two different Husker websites? Or what?
Sean started another site taking the HuskerOnline name with. Nate has been hired back with the new team at rivals.

Post from the publishers today made it sound like the rivals team wanted to go another direction, but that could just be their spin. May be something to it though, it didn’t seem like Nate and Sean jived when they were both writers/reporters with HOL.

So what's the story? Nate Clouse and Sean Callahan now are competitors with two different Husker websites? Or what?
It certainly appears that way after the nasty and protracted legal battle and 4-round slap fight sponsored by JFQ Mortgage has ended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT