ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers getting torched by OSU early.

Bigs rebounding look surprisingly good, we’re actually winning in rebounding. Just can’t hit...like a lot of the games.

It is what it is. We may have 5 new starters next year. Other than Mack and Yvan's potential we really dont have much to work with. Edit: Thor is coming along too

Last edited:
It is what it is. We may have 5 new starters next year. Other than Mack and Yvan's potential we really dont have much to work with. Edit: Thor is coming along too
Cross is going to be a good player for us IMO. I don't know if he'll start next year, but he will be valuable. We won't have 5 new starters unless Cam turns pro. I've heard one analyst say he's one of the best point guards in the country. I don't know about that, but nobody is taking his job if he sticks around. Yvan is going to do nothing but get better with maturity. I don't know who starts next year, but most of the guys playing this year will still be playing lots of minutes next year including Thor.

Cross is going to be a good player for us IMO. I don't know if he'll start next year, but he will be valuable. We won't have 5 new starters unless Cam turns pro. I've heard one analyst say he's one of the best point guards in the country. I don't know about that, but nobody is taking his job if he sticks around. Yvan is going to do nothing but get better with maturity. I don't know who starts next year, but most of the guys playing this year will still be playing lots of minutes next year including Thor.
I know Fred likes Kevin's skill set. Cam turning pro is why I said may have. I hope he comes back I want to see him with a true supporting cast. Teddy and Lat should progress faster than Cam and Jervay did since they are bouncebacks instead of nonqualifiers. So I would think both of them will be ready. Derrick Delano and Shamiel are all major upgrades to what we have on the court currently. Fred isnt known for playing a super deep bench. Its largely why I think we wont see Arop Burke or Green back next year. With the 3 sit outs Teddy, Lat, Cam, Yvan, and Thor we're already at 8. Kevin is 9. We're running out of minutes to give at that point. Regardless it's going to be fun to watch. Will be a lot of firepower on that roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT