ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +7.5 vs Purdue

Decided to take the dog for a 2 mile walk... we only scored 6 while I was gone. Is that bad?

Thor with some nice assists today.

Not easy to get an assist when Drago is on the receiving end.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
That was going to be a missed layup if Stevenson hadn’t goaltended it

That was going to be a missed layup if Stevenson hadn’t goaltended it

I just laugh at some of the stuff these guys do. Stevenson is probably our best penetrating guard but he has absolutely zero basketball IQ outside of that. Looks like he was responsible for guarding the guy in the corner that just hit a wide open 3 as well.

Might as well let Thor run PG he's the only guy that understands how to play basketball apparently.

Reactions: trwebe
Might as well let Thor run PG he's the only guy that understands how to play basketball apparently.

He stunk it up for 2 months, but he's played well the last few games. I'd be starting him now.

He stunk it up for 2 months, but he's played well the last few games. I'd be starting him now.
In the only really good stretch the Huskers had today, Thor was right in the middle of it. I think Fred even went against The Big Book of College Basketball Coaching and allowed Thor to start the second half, so maybe he'll be in the lineup Tuesday.

Decided to take the dog for a 2 mile walk... we only scored 6 while I was gone. Is that bad?

tenor.gif

I just laugh at some of the stuff these guys do. Stevenson is probably our best penetrating guard but he has absolutely zero basketball IQ outside of that. Looks like he was responsible for guarding the guy in the corner that just hit a wide open 3 as well.
I look at Stevenson as more of a 6' 4" power forward. He can drive and use his body to make room for himself, but he's pretty limited.

Last edited:
I look at Stevenson as more of a 6' 4" power forward. He can drive and use his body to make run for himself, but he's pretty limited.

And pretty small power forward at that..You hit the nail of the head how limited he is...Him and Yvan sure trolls finishing down low which is more difficult when your smaller height wise..

And pretty small power forward at that..You hit the nail of the head how limited he is...Him and Yvan sure trolls finishing down low which is more difficult when your smaller height wise..

Yvan just has no ball skills. Even on the off chance he does catch it cleanly, he’s the most predictable player in the conference with the ball and you can’t be that with his size. We’ve seen Walker and Andre use their skills to shield the ball from defenders and score and Yvan just doesn’t have that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT