ADVERTISEMENT

Haarberg Has Single-Handedly Reversed This Program’s Fortunes. 3-1 As Our Starter

All Illinois needs to do is keep throwing 10 yards passes here, we will give them to them and they will be in our red zone in 2 minutes. They can then onside with 2 min left

Pointing out that our QB and offense are inept isn’t rooting against them, it’s just stating facts. If Haarberg is the starting QB next next year, this staff has failed to do their job and find a competent replacement.
okay, volleyball fan

Why do you hate women?
Ballgame!!!

Only a person completely devoid of brain power actually thinks someone needs to be a volleyball super fan or else they hate women

Enjoy your night, Todd

GBR and thank God for Heinrich Haarberg

Did somebody hijack Kong’s account? He used to be the guy that spoke uncomfortable truths and had a bunch of pansies that disagreed with him telling him he was a hater and he was a fanboy for another team. It seems like he’s morphed into that persona on this thread.

Ballgame!!!

Only a person completely devoid of brain power actually thinks someone needs to be a volleyball super fan or else they hate women

Enjoy your night, Todd

GBR and thank God for Heinrich Haarberg

GBR!!! Glad we won, but we still need a huge upgrade at QB. Also very glad our volleyball team won, 14-0 and #2 in the country. Only a brain dead nut hugger thinks someone is rooting against the team, because they are willing to point out the team is deficient in many areas, namely QB.

Last edited:
Did somebody hijack Kong’s account? He used to be the guy that spoke uncomfortable truths and had a bunch of pansies that disagreed with him telling him he was a hater and he was a fanboy for another team. It seems like he’s morphed into that persona on this thread.
So true

Reactions: Husker Todd
GBR!!! Glad we won, but we still need a huge upgrade at QB. Also very glad our volleyball team won, 14-0 and #2 in the country. Only a brain dead nut hugger thinks someone is rooting against the team, because they are willing to point out the team is deficient any many areas, bagel QB.
Volleyball will tide you over until you like what you see

Meantime, us football fans are proud to call these boys our own

Tough gritty squad that wants it bad behind a true leader under center

Same pansies in this thread with the same reaction

They don’t like to be told that they’re watching the QB of the future grow up before their eyes

This is the team I envisioned while everyone else laughed. They don’t understand that now disagreeing with me pits them against the team they claim to be fans of.

Dogs pulling on a rope don’t care which direction they’re being led, so long as they’re pulling. These assholes can’t help themselves. Their feelings for me are stronger than their feelings for the Huskers.

Haarberg is 3-1. We’re on to northwestern

They don’t like to be told that they’re watching the QB of the future grow up before their eyes

This is the team I envisioned while everyone else laughed. They don’t understand that now disagreeing with me pits them against the team they claim to be fans of.

Love the defense that has led this charge

Reactions: king_kong_

Dogs pulling on a rope don’t care which direction they’re being led, so long as they’re pulling. These assholes can’t help themselves. Their feelings for me are stronger than their feelings for the Huskers.

I do think Rhule shat the bed by starting Sims to start off the season. But we have victories over three high school teams of college football. An “over rated” Michigan team came to our house and blew the doors off this team worse than any of the other cupcakes they played this season in the big house.

If Haarberg is the quarterback of the future, the Huskers will remain one of the high school teams of college football for a few more years.

I do think Rhule shat the bed by starting Sims to start off the season. But we have victories over three high school teams of college football. An “over rated” Michigan team came to our house and blew the doors off this team worse than any of the other cupcakes they played this season in the big house.

If Haarberg is the quarterback of the future, the Huskers will remain one of the high school teams of college football for a few more years.
4 starts 3 years removed from C1 ball

I have no idea why everyone is so positive he won’t get better

Again wrong. Game 2 maybe game one no. Again against possibly the worst team in yhe West. You know the West you keep trashing? Again thanks to coach White. We beat a terrible team
In game 1 the defense gave up two scores in the final 4 minutes to lose the game

A little context is not your thing. We all know that. I love me some Haarburg. Especially considering the alternative. But sorry his inaccuracies kept this game close. And he is following the leader of this team. Coach White and the defense.
What context?

Sims threw a late pick and grant fumbled on our last possession. Defense gave up scores following both.

Tonight haarberg threw a late pick and grant fumbled on our last possession. Defense allowed zero points.

Minnesotas offense is just as shitty as illinois.

What’s different? Here’s a hint: it rhymes with “breadership”

What context?

Sims threw a late pick and grant fumbled on our last possession. Defense gave up scores following both.

Tonight haarberg threw a late pick and grant fumbled on our last possession. Defense allowed zero points.

Minnesotas offense is just as shitty as illinois.

What’s different? Here’s a hint: it rhymes with “breadership”
I agree the defense led this team to a win. Breaderhip.... only a kong term haha.... defense has the leadership.

Glad the team won with the defense playing well enough to get two turnovers and hold the Illini to 21 rushing yards on 19 carries.

The offense tried to give the game away with three turnovers. Haarberg is a 50% passer again with no passing TD. The weapons he has on offense are getting hurt or not finding ways to get open. Fidone II has looked better for sure but to have the chances to put up points and get 20 total, this isn’t going to get the team any comfortable wins.

Get to six wins and get the extra practices. Keep recruiting and get guys in on the lines that will be better at controlling the LOS. There isn’t a single game left on the schedule that is a write in win but outside of Maryland, don’t see one that is an up hill fight. Just a bunch of ugly games that the defense will need to carry the team for the W

I agree the defense led this team to a win. Breaderhip.... only a kong term haha.... defense has the leadership.
Listen to what they all say and who they point to in every presser following Haarberg taking the reigns

He’s changed the identity of this team

Don’t be a hater. You know I’m right.

A hater? Typical Kong. Love me some Harburg. Which I have stated over and over. He has to be better against trash competition.
He’s 3-1 in his career.

Now we want style points, too?

Winners win. Leaders lead. On to NW

Reactions: NikkiSixx
It’s his 4th career start after playing 3 years ago in class C1

He’s getting better every week, unlike these kinds of thoughts which age like milk left out in the desert heat

I thought he took a step back tonight. He did pitch tonight on the option but I seen why he hasn't in the past. Kids got heart but not the future unless something drastically change.

I thought he took a step back tonight. He did pitch tonight on the option but I seen why he hasn't in the past. Kids got heart but not the future unless something drastically change.
Couple nice option pitches and completed the longest air yards pass of his career

Progress isn’t linear

Nobody’s saying he’s John Elway at this very moment in time but it’s ridiculous to assume this is exactly what we’ll always see if he continues to earn his starts

Goal line stands, calls reversed, balls bouncing our way

All started the instant an actual leader with an iron will and brass balls took charge

You absolutely love to see it

Agree. He's still an absolutely horrific passer.

We pony up for RG3-like program changing QB for next year with NIL, and then move HH to TE. He would absolutely kill it at TE. HH would have a chance in the league at TE IMO.

I want whatever you are drinking, smoking, or eating. HH ain’t the future bud
People have been telling me for 2.5 years he’d never play a down. Now the goalposts have moved to “he’s not the future”.

This rhetoric is nothing new.

Kid’s got brass balls. He’s unflappable. Seeks out contact. Hard to find leaders of men these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT