ADVERTISEMENT

Haarberg Has Single-Handedly Reversed This Program’s Fortunes. 3-1 As Our Starter

Wtf are you talking about man? We need a qb next year and a lot more to go with it. We got our asses handed to us last week and are not out of the woods tonight
You love pj fleck

Thus, your opinion is worth as much as what I deposited in the toilet following my morning coffee

Not a single person takes anything you say about football seriously. How could they?

You have declared to the world repeatedly that you’re clueless

You love pj fleck

Thus, your opinion is worth as much as what I deposited in the toilet following my morning coffee

Not a single person takes anything you say about football seriously. How could they?

You have declared to the world repeatedly that you’re clueless
You thought Zatecha played here in 96. Shut your cockholster

Reactions: dinglefritz
You thought Zatecha played here in 96. Shut your cockholster
Bruce, your best bet is to delete your account & start fresh if you want anyone to think you’re not a complete dipshit

You have voluntarily done this to your own credibility simply by posting your opinions

Reactions: FissionReaction
My God dude. He’s the best we’ve got this year but he’s fairly average (historically) as a Neb signal caller.
It’s his 4th career start after playing 3 years ago in class C1

He’s getting better every week, unlike these kinds of thoughts which age like milk left out in the desert heat

Reactions: FissionReaction
Goal line stands, calls reversed, balls bouncing our way

All started the instant an actual leader with an iron will and brass balls took charge

You absolutely love to see it
No he hasn't. And I want Harbie starting. He can not keep a throw catchable when it matters. He has been a big reason this game isn't blown wide open. Sorry Donkey Kong you are wrong on this one

It’s his 4th career start after playing 3 years ago in class C1

He’s getting better every week, unlike these kinds of thoughts which age like milk left out in the desert heat
He took advantage of that blocked punt. Had our offense humming. Look he’s the best we’ve got but I hope we look in the Portal for people to compete with him next year. We need better offensive players all around. 3 out of 4 passes are thrown to walkons. How the hell does that happen to a roster?

Will do woman hater, hopefully someone will reach out to your wife and tell her it’s okay to stand up for herself and that she doesn’t have to take your abuse.
Quite the allegation, volleyball super fan

Keep on hating. You look very smart and witty so far.

Haaberg is not a good QB. He's just the best we have right now. He should be a serviceable backup at best.
I tend to agree. But he outshines most of our other skill position players. We have a long way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT