ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF FORDHAM GAME THREAD!!

thumb.png

I know that many here want Frost gone, myself included, but let's go ahead and blowout Fordham please. We are not good but that's a new level of embarrassing.
Frost will be gone soon enough
Doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I predict that Fordham wears down and we beat them but damn this is depressing. They're running and passing against our defense at will. OU is going to beat us by 80. Gee I'm so glad we're going to Norman......

Can we please challenge these receivers and get after the QB. Sitting in a zone and letting the QB pick us apart against freaking Fordham?

I predict that Fordham wears down and we beat them but damn this is depressing. They're running and passing against our defense at will. OU is going to beat us by 80. Gee I'm so glad we're going to Norman......
OU will score as many points as OU wants to score

Reactions: LJhusjer
Our best offensive play against FCS is a broken play and Air Mail running for his life.

Not so fast my Friend.

This might explain why Frost tried to weasel out of the OU game.

Reactions: pharvey0829
When you have to hope Fordham gets tired to beat them, that’s when you know we have hit rock bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT