ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF FORDHAM GAME THREAD!!

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Since Fordham doesn’t count toward bowl eligibility, do they count towards the 4 redshirt games?

Ervin hasn't shown me anything. Thought sevion's one carry showed more of a burst than anything Ervin has.
so far I might agree with you. Ervin looked really good in the spring game against our defense and Sevion didn't play in that. Ervin is young but he showed some very nice instincts, speed and power IMO in the spring game. Fall Saturdays are a different animal than the spring game obviously. I'm not worried about our RB room. That's the least of our issues IMO. Qb, Qb, Qb, play calling and execution.. Adrian's passing stats are going to look great in this game but it's fool's gold.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Hopefully we can keep up this confidence. Offense actually looks like they're playing with a little swag. My big worry is that all it will take is one setback to get us back to playing timid.

Despite the completion, I find it unacceptable that AM didn’t step into the throw to Toure along the sideline on the last TD drive.

Falling backwards with no pressure is asking for trouble.
Sadly, this is what husker fans have become. Hahah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT