ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF FORDHAM GAME THREAD!!

Other teams run bubble screens to WRs who run sub 4.4. We throw them to our TE. WTF.
If it works I don’t care if they throw to the center. But every time AM attempts a pass more than 5 yards he increases the odds substantially of a negative outcome.

I am impressed with Fordham. They are well coached and have their players in position to make plays. They just don't have the overall athletes.
That is called ‘the nebraska effect’

Many peewee teams are better positioned and better coached than our product

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
I am impressed with Fordham. They are well coached and have their players in position to make plays. They just don't have the overall athletes.
That is often the case with FCS teams. I've seen some really good coaches at small schools who just never climb the ladder for whatever reason. Some are just young. Some don't want to move up and are content where they are.

Actual big boy football being played on Fox

Just a massive difference…Nebraska is light years away. Wisconsin’s D-Line against the “war daddy’s” Nebraska has produced up front is going to be brutal.

Sorry about that . We are away at our cabin and no have no TV or Internet. All I have is my phone which I am just now checking having just finished breakfast after working in the yard.

GBR!!!!!!!!
mmmm doing yard work at the cabin. THAT is exactly why even though I've yearned to own one, I have never bought a place in the Blackhills. Figured that all I would end up doing is working while I was there.

Reactions: DerHusker
Sorry about that . We are away at our cabin and no have no TV or Internet. All I have is my phone which I am just now checking having just finished breakfast after working in the yard.

GBR!!!!!!!!
Right on man I forgot you posted that a while back. Where are the pics of your breakfast?

THAT damned play is EXACTLY Adrian's problem. Toure (Manning?) had inside position on a post route and no safety over the top AND MARTINEZ COULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER.. Every other QB in D -1 football throws that pass and can complete it 75% of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT