ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF FORDHAM GAME THREAD!!

peanuts-charlie-brown.gif

Reactions: preshlock
I should go do something productive. But I can't help but not watch cause I have to see with my own eyes how bad it is.

Anyone listening to radio. What's Matt d gotta say? You could tell he had had enough with Riley. What's his tone about this dumpster fire

I saw someone on this board said they thought our defense could shut down Minnesota. I wonder if they still think that.

It's amazing how bad Frost is at talent evaluation. Fordham can find a QB that can throw accurately but we can't.

I saw someone on this board said they thought our defense could shut down Minnesota. I wonder if they still think that.
Row the boat can coach. They are gonna push Nebraska up and down the field. 350+ rushing yards.

This game looks so much like that South Dakota State game a few years back where they probably had us beat if not for some very questionable officiating ....

Last edited:
It might be best to just invoke COVID the rest of the year and forfeit all games in an over abundance of player safety

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Like, it is almost comical right now. NU blocks a FG and it turns into a completed pass and almost a first down for the other team.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Maybe we're purposely keeping it close so am has to play the whole game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT