ADVERTISEMENT

Farewell

Sep 20, 2011
I'm done with Husker football. Too much time and emotion invested in this program for too little return.

I haven't posted much, but certainly have enjoyed reading many of your comments, especially those who have had constructive insights. I've been a long time listener, if you will. And I'm certainly no newby to the program, as I was born on the day the sell out streak began, which unfortunately will be the last thing to go.

Wishing you all the best.

I'm done with Husker football. Too much time and emotion invested in this program for too little return.

I haven't posted much, but certainly have enjoyed reading many of your comments, especially those who have had constructive insights. I've been a long time listener, if you will. And I'm certainly no newby to the program, as I was born on the day the sell out streak began, which unfortunately will be the last thing to go.

Is this really a thing?

tenor.gif

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
This thread is about the resignation of a great poster you heartless bastard
sorry you took offense. I thought I was replying to another poster, though, and not the op as best as I can recall. I may have even thought I was in a different thread and not even realized I was in this thread. Stuff like that happens to me sometimes. Sorry to offend anyone. Didn't really mean to.

Last edited:

Thanks for checking out and come again.

It’s football, what kind of return do you expect? It’s literally just entertainment....

I hate how the team is as much as anyone, but I have come to realize over the years it’s not a big deal.

The fact you came on here to say it just says you wanted attention anyway. Good riddance, and I hope you don’t come back again.

Good Bye you pussy!

Reactions: bradjens
I just watch the NFL more now. Nebraska is dreadful and so poorly coached it’s not even worth getting emotionally invested. I expect them to lose. And this season is the last time I’ll buy in until we are actually, consistently well-coached and winning for a few seasons in a row. I won’t hold my breath.

God bless all those that spend 100s of dollars and burn an entire Saturday filling the stadium to watch this. That stadium would be a near empty at most schools because of people finding better uses of their time and money.
God you’re a whiner. Yes the product sucks but it is still the pride of the state. It might not always sell out but people will always be there. Look I hate the product we have but get over yourself. Every ****in post you have is doom and gloom. If you hate the team so much don’t post. It’s ok to be mad and discuss but good god man

I will be a Husker fan, win or lose. While I played HS football, I admit my knowledge of football is nowhere near our players and coaches. I am demoralized by losses and happy with wins. I am a fan and have been for over five decades. Looking forward to the resurgence of the Mighty Huskers.

How the hell do you quit husker football? Not because I want to, but because I didn't think it could be done.

Reactions: bradjens
God you’re a whiner. Yes the product sucks but it is still the pride of the state. It might not always sell out but people will always be there. Look I hate the product we have but get over yourself. Every ****in post you have is doom and gloom. If you hate the team so much don’t post. It’s ok to be mad and discuss but good god man

sorry for the negativity - here's something to cheer you up - Danny Langsdorf dialing up some late game magic to beat Purdue
tanner lee to stan morgan for the late TD!

Last edited:
Maybe the bigger point is that a team made up of 18-23 year olds, playing a game, shouldn't be the pride of ANY state.

sorry for the negativity - here's something to cheer you up - Danny Langsdorf dialing up some late game magic to beat Purdue
tanner lee to stan morgan for the late TD to beat Purdue!

fun game. I was in the 50 yard line first row and sat with some great Husker fans that game. We all thought Frost was coming and things would change.

Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT