ADVERTISEMENT

Trev Alberts - contracts for dummies

Nebraska is where coaching careers go to die right now. Unless you want to hire Craig Bohl, you have to pay a premium to land someone. If 20 million people and some beaches suddenly move to Nebraska tomorrow, that might not be true. Lincoln is easily the toughest place to recruit in the Power 5, and it isn't even close.
Not sure I agree… if true, how did Frost and his lazy recruiting bring in too 25 classes most of his time here?

Not sure I agree… if true, how did Frost and his lazy recruiting bring in too 25 classes most of his time here?
nebraska average in the top 30 and ksu in the top 60 over the last decade...coaching turn over sure kills developement, at some point we are gonna have to dig our heels in

Reactions: timnsun
I’m guessing OP spends a lot of time complaining about taxes, the weather, and crabgrass too.

Reactions: scarletred
a $1 million annual loan for life insurance.
Can you explain this? Does this mean each year they put ("lend") $1M into something like an equity indexed universal life insurance policy? Then at the end of 10 years they ask him to repay the "loan of honor" by "borrowing" from the policy, but everybody is comfortable him not paying it back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT