ADVERTISEMENT

Doyle plays for Baylor.

illhawkdvv

Walk On
Sep 10, 2008
If anyone is watching the Baylor game the Player named Doyle for Baylor is the son of Chris Doyle who was let go at Iowa for being an old fashioned rough talking person that was taken as racist. He then left Iowa for Baylor.

DxxB1y0.gif

Wait, what….?

If anyone is watching the Baylor game the Player named Doyle for Baylor is the son of Chris Doyle who was let go at Iowa for being an old fashioned rough talking person that was taken as racist. He then left Iowa for Baylor.
He was “taken as a racist” just as Iowa was “taken as a lifelong mediocre football program”

Speaking of Dip $&it’s we had a thread on the Sugar Bowl you might not have been blasted if you posted there..

But then again why not post on the Herky board?

Is the Io_a board a pay board or is it free? Don’t remember since haven’t been over there in a few years. Just seems if it’s a pay board might explain why so many feel the need to come here.

Reactions: headcard
Is the Io_a board a pay board or is it free? Don’t remember since haven’t been over there in a few years. Just seems if it’s a pay board might explain why so many feel the need to come here.
Lol @ ioweginas being able to afford anything

• Haha
So you’re telling me that classy Kirk threw Doyle under the bus to save his own skin?

Thought I could scratch a little thin skin and it sure worked. Have a good New Year anyway.
So basically admitting that you’re another obsessed Ioway troll. And if you get banned I’m sure you’ll run back to the Cockeye board crying about how the mods here are too sensitive. Rinse and repeat with you idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT