ADVERTISEMENT

Donny got a raise and extension

Some assistants have troubles and bad luck. We need to fill our list with assistants that succeed. Tony White for example.

I am not 100% certain but in the past it was customary at unl to give assistants 1 year renewables. This changed some over the last few years to get people to come here despite the HC's hot seat status at the time. But again not 100% sure.
Satterfield and White were given three-year contracts. According to the article below, some of the position coaches received three-year contracts, while others received only two-year contracts. Raiola's contract was extended by a year to match the contracts of those position coaches who received a two-year contract.

Assistant coach contracts

Last edited:
Reactions: OzzyLvr
I am not 100% certain but in the past it was customary at unl to give assistants 1 year renewables. This changed some over the last few years to get people to come here despite the HC's hot seat status at the time. But again not 100% sure.
Used to be year to year for assistants. Back when head coaches got 4 year deals.
Oh, the good old days. 😉

Reactions: dinglefritz
That’s what I figured.

• Haha
Reactions: JOHNNY N
I’ll hold my breath until HH doesn’t start next year. When you’re not tooting your own horn about being right, you’re tooting your own horn about how much of a man you are about being wrong. Just insufferable.
I was ready to give him kuddos for owning it, right up to the point he broke his arm patting himself on the back for it.

Trickle down hate.

He hates Trev. So that mean he hates the Rhule hire. Which means he has to hate all the coaching hires....so of course the roster in year one is entirely on the staff, which he hates.
Maybe you should pay a little better attention.

Happy Steve Buscemi GIF
Sounds like Donnie is already earning his raise.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT