ADVERTISEMENT

Conor McGregor's pin stripe suit

tarheelhusker

Offensive Coordinator
Mar 28, 2003
Blood on the Tracks
www.nsa.gov
When you make 100 million, wear what you want to an interview.
Conor-McGregor-f-you-suit-2.jpg

It's s chalkstripe suit and VERY nice.

Had a blue one and charcoal one (when I needed suits for work).

It's a nice suit, the FY part I'll take a pass on! Gonna get killed by Mayweather!

I saw enough of the press conferences to understand Floyd should of never took this fight. I had a sneaking suspicion he "got old" so he retired. Owing skin to the IRS isn't a solid business plan.

We'll know for sure halfway through the first round. If McGregor can react faster then Floyd the we'll know Money's in a world of trouble.

Floyd will beat hi silly and hope permanent damage, cocky sob
Wouldn't be too confident in that. Connor is bigger, stronger and can easily manipulate Floyd when they tie up. Plus, we don't know what Connor the boxer looks like. He may try all sorts of tricks. That left hand is legit and CAN KO Floyd. Would I put my money on Connor? No, but I've seen crazier things happen.

Wouldn't be too confident in that. Connor is bigger, stronger and can easily manipulate Floyd when they tie up. Plus, we don't know what Connor the boxer looks like. He may try all sorts of tricks. That left hand is legit and CAN KO Floyd. Would I put my money on Connor? No, but I've seen crazier things happen.
Tie up? Mayweather won't allow McGregor to lay a finger on him! Severe mismatch!

Connor may try to get rough but Floyd is to fast, Connor will be a speed bag for Floyd

Reverse the match to UFC style, how does Floyd fair? Floyd should win handily boxing, but UFC rules say once Conner gets hold of Floyd, it's just as one sided. One thing's for sure, they will both have to pay the tax man when it's done.

UFC fight Floyd wouldn't go there. But Coonor thinks he can beat Floyd in boxing match which will be fun to watch. I think Floyd will beat his ass, but anything can happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT