ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield offense too complicated.

This is really scary because they actually had a three game stretch where they were really good offensively at the end of the season and still were average at best. Satterfield is just another data point that we will need to rely heavily on defense, special teams, ball control, and field position. He seems likely to not work out, but will Rhule move on from him by year 4, when Rhule is making 8 million a year...It doesn't seem like Rhule is real good at moving on from "his guys".
I think most teams would be happy to have an "average at best" offense that put up 63 points on a top 10 team from the SEC. Same goes for putting up 31 at Clemson.

Why would Rhule have ever moved on from anyone? He did so well he constantly got promoted with huge raises.

Reactions: headcard
Jesus keeps these posts in his file cabinet.
Don’t act like Jesus doesn’t know who the D-bags of the world are …

Bounty Hunter Dog GIF by DefyTV

Reactions: scarletred
Devaney had the luxury of opening at home against South Dakota before traveling to Ann Arbor..

Rhule has to open the season on the road against conference opponent and then travel for the second straight week against another power5 program..

For some reason I think Jennings left Devaney with better roster than Frost handed Rhule, but I’ll keep in mind back in 1962 they played one platoon football too..
This is why he had the team "travel" the first 2 weeks of fall camp??? lol

Spencer Rattler did an interview stating the offense last year was too complicated for the team. Lots of SC fans were glad to see o-coordinator change and mentioned it was a 1 loss team had the offense not been so complicated. Hoping Sims doesn’t feel this way and we can see players make plays like Manziel

Nothing complicated about it. He likely had more rhan 1 read to make unlike Riley's offense. Rattler and the offensive problems were because the OL was bad and Rattle throws it out of bounds when he feel pressure. Rattler folding like a cheap tent under pressure was the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT