ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland Browns clown show..

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Coach gone. Again. How many coaches does that make this decade? GM just fired. Coaches turning them down left and right. Lots of talent but at the end of the day you're still the Cleveland Browns.Sick

I know a guy who might be up for one last adventure......
giphy.gif
VJMZIma.gif

Coming into this year I saw an up and coming team. What undid it was the OBJ trade. The guy destroyed the chemistry on a young team with his attitude and they lost this years first round pick on top of that. Had they kept the pick and used it on a OL things might have been different.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Coming into this year I saw an up and coming team. What undid it was the OBJ trade. The guy destroyed the chemistry on a young team with his attitude and they lost this years first round pick on top of that. Had they kept the pick and used it on a OL things might have been different.
Chemistry is often overlooked. These.big-headed stars can fracture a young and growing team. Veterans need to help stabilize the situation.

I don’t think it was just OBJ. Dorsey just kept adding talented assets, chemistry and intangibles be damned. For a time the media lauded him for it treating him as some football savant that was exploiting market inefficient to acquire talent under value. Then the season started

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns...aching-total-mess-011950248.html?guccounter=1 Speaking of disgruntled offensive coordinators, Todd Monken’s one season with the Browns was a disaster. Monken had the offensive coordinator title but Kitchens called the plays, and it was clear that Kitchens and Monken were never on the same page. Multiple sources told The Athletic that late in the season, Monken would spend time on the field before games telling opposing coaches how bad things were with the Browns, calling the team a “total mess” and saying that Kitchens’ Sunday play calling generally steered away from most things that had been in the game plan from Wednesday-Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT